Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

The untopped might yield more than the topped.✌️

So far its seeming to be tht i get more of a yield when i top my autos altho tht cud be from the environment not being a 100% perfect so the only real bud action i get r from my top bud and like one or two dwn from the top but yea man keep doing whatever works for ur growing style i say lol lookn good jack glad 2 see the garden is getting some flower action going on great job

So far its seeming to be tht i get more of a yield when i top my autos altho tht cud be from the environment not being a 100% perfect so the only real bud action i get r from my top bud and like one or two dwn from the top but yea man keep doing whatever works for ur growing style i say lol lookn good jack glad 2 see the garden is getting some flower action going on great job
On my first indoor grow ever I done a comparison with some white Widow autos and the topped ones yielded quite a bit more than the untopped. Didn’t you have a Blue Dream’matic going also that was pretty far along in flower?✌️

On my first indoor grow ever I done a comparison with some white Widow autos and the topped ones yielded quite a bit more than the untopped. Didn’t you have a Blue Dream’matic going also that was pretty far along in flower?✌️
I was just thinking that

Yea i jus recemtly harvested her n got her curing now n she is turning into some fire:yahoo:. I :ganjamon:some of her this morning and was :cough: my ass off i was so high i went back 2 sleep for another hour haha. But yea i liked the smoke so much i got a new 1 going now :laugh:

Yea i jus recemtly harvested her n got her curing now n she is turning into some fire:yahoo:. I :ganjamon:some of her this morning and was :cough: my ass off i was so high i went back 2 sleep for another hour haha. But yea i liked the smoke so much i got a new 1 going now :laugh:
Cool man, that’s what I wanna here lol. I have got high hopes for my Blue Dream. I have 4 of them so I should end up with a nice stash of it lol. Do you have any bud shots?✌️

Cool man, that’s what I wanna here lol. I have got high hopes for my Blue Dream. I have 4 of them so I should end up with a nice stash of it lol. Do you have any bud shots?✌️

Lol i was over in the contests n was jus thinkn of this no i dnt but ill go take a few quick since i forgot to take pics of my last harvest jus let me feed my ladt 2 girls quick n ill take a few nice bud shots n post em back here if jack dnt mind that is lol?

Back
Top Bottom