Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Havent herd from him

I noticed tht 2 lol. Well guna have pics up soon here got the light rail 2day in the mail and finally got it setup lol tryn to hold it and mount it up by myself was a bitch but i got it to work man this thing is way nicer then what i thought and it can move ALOT more then 3 ana half feet i could have ran it the whole length of my auto veg grow if i wud hav used the xtra track it sends with but im guna set tht up and rig it next to the main track then i will be able 2 get another light or 2 up. Which it says it only moves like 30 pounds or sumthn so im guessn this is where the weight of ur lights comes into play but man if u had cob lights or strips shit even those quantum boards look super light but then u could move a ton of light with this thing lol its awesome

Lol I figured y ok was wondering were the hel l i was at lol. Hopefully I can get another phone soon but I will have this cheap tablet till then lol. I will borrow wife's phone for pics when I can lol. I'm gonna be harvesting the Crown Royale next week. Then one ssh and the Green Crack the following week so I'm almost at the finish line lol.✌

I was thinkin ecg rolling in the buds n 4got bout us lol but f yeah dude ur deff going to pull off five star flower off i bet ur mouth waters every time u look at them lol like hurry the f up bitches lol hahahha glad u ok brotha i always barro wifes phn to take pics since i broke my good phn but il b waiting on those pics lol bet there huge

I was thinkin ecg rolling in the buds n 4got bout us lol but f yeah dude ur deff going to pull off five star flower off i bet ur mouth waters every time u look at them lol like hurry the f up bitches lol hahahha glad u ok brotha i always barro wifes phn to take pics since i broke my good phn but il b waiting on those pics lol bet there huge
Yea I can't wait to get these girls harvested so I can get the autos started. I will probably start 3 or 4 of each auto so I can be sure my tent gets full and whatever I can't finish in the tent i will let them finish off outside. Hopefully 4-5 will fill the tent and I will still have 3-4 to throw outside. I'm gonna go feed the ladies, I will be back in a little bit.✌

Doing great bro. Glad to see ur rocking this grow so far. Good luck continuing with ur grow op.

Same here brotha trying like amofo just really hot were i am

Yea i was just dealing with massive heat issues myself tht shit sux now i got a nice big ac unit tht pumps out 10,000 btu's of sweet crisp cold air lol but 4 real it was a life saver my girls were lookn pretty sad for awhile there but r doing much better now. Question do u have a res chiller or sumthn to keep the water cool in ur dwc buckets?

Back
Top Bottom