Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

a lot of sponsors aren’t here no more witch sucks

I no rite it really blows it used 2 b alot easier to get a sponsor lmao. Now no1 sponsoring shit these days it seems haha. Im in hopes these seeds show up 2morow or atleast monday cuz nuthn 2day unfortunately o_O :eek: . But yea bro if u got heated plates an a press then hell yea get 2 smashn bro lol. Specially since u always got such huge yields u could make a shit ton of rosin n be high for years lmao. So how are the girls doing 2day. Its been raining like crazy over here so have had 2 bring my outdoor girls inside lastnight an today. So guna put them in by my inside lights so they atleast get some kind of light lmao.

Yeah man I hope these autos blow up hard to beat my last grow

Man those was some fine ladies I def miss them lol
Drive-By

I can never get atuos to fill out like them.. I've grown 'super auto's before that went 10' and yielded 2 pounds... But she was a ugly ass plant... Yours like nice and compact.

I did a 3 ozers, and acouple >3 oz's off outdoor autos.. The smoke,,, while good isn't up to quo with other plants... But like said.. she's outdoors,, and what I compare with in indoor....

GL

Drive-By

I can never get atuos to fill out like them.. I've grown 'super auto's before that went 10' and yielded 2 pounds... But she was a ugly ass plant... Yours like nice and compact.

I did a 3 ozers, and acouple >3 oz's off outdoor autos.. The smoke,,, while good isn't up to quo with other plants... But like said.. she's outdoors,, and what I compare with in indoor....

GL
Hells yeah brother we def all will see what these girls have in stored for us

If these girls don’t wake up this probably will be a seed run
4F96D221-E8AA-4E34-AB41-42D312BE006D.jpeg

But autos can’t never stand with photos I will get my pots ready for the clone run ASAP as soon these autos are done but on a good note no flowering yet

O n forgot they all got toped also ay blaze I went to check my sts n the bottle look a bit funky is it still good it did stay in my fridge since last time ?? N if it is its 10m of solution to 100 ml of distilled water ? Can’t remember lol the trees are getting to me

O n forgot they all got toped also ay blaze I went to check my sts n the bottle look a bit funky is it still good it did stay in my fridge since last time ?? N if it is its 10m of solution to 100 ml of distilled water ? Can’t remember lol the trees are getting to me

Lol im guna have 2 go check out the post again to get the measurements lol. I think its in pennys sig if u look in there u mite find it lol. Otherwise ill try an find it an post it back here in a min. But yea hopefully the autos blow up for you. Im rooting for some monsters to pop up lol gud luck bro. Ill go an tryn find tht info quick bout the sts.

Also upped the nutes quite a bit

Oh an about the sts mine looked weird after awhile 2 it had a chrome look to the bottle it was in so i jus made some more from the stock solution i had made up. But yea give me a bit here an ill b back with the proper measurements.

Ok so here is the info for the sts method u shud b gud now id jus dump the old batch n make a new one since u shud have a bunch of the stock solution left right? U didnt dump tht stuff did u? Either way this will help ya out with everything ya need.

Opps lol forgot to post the info hahaha dam trees are gettn to me 2 actually its these dabs but yea lol here ya go.

Part A: .5 gram silver nitrate stirred into 500ml distilled water
Part B: 2.5 grams sodium thiosulfate (anhydrous) stirred into 500ml distilled water

The silver nitrate dissolves within 15 seconds. The sodium thiosulfate takes 30-45 seconds to dissolve.

The silver nitrate solution (A) is then mixed into the sodium thiosulfate solution (B) while stirring rapidly. The resulting blend is stock silver thiosulfate solution (STS).

This stock solution is then diluted at a ratio of 1:9 to make a working solution. For example, 100ml of stock STS is added to 900ml of distilled water. This is then sprayed on select female plants.

Opps lol forgot to post the info hahaha dam trees are gettn to me 2 actually its these dabs but yea lol here ya go.

Part A: .5 gram silver nitrate stirred into 500ml distilled water
Part B: 2.5 grams sodium thiosulfate (anhydrous) stirred into 500ml distilled water

The silver nitrate dissolves within 15 seconds. The sodium thiosulfate takes 30-45 seconds to dissolve.

The silver nitrate solution (A) is then mixed into the sodium thiosulfate solution (B) while stirring rapidly. The resulting blend is stock silver thiosulfate solution (STS).

This stock solution is then diluted at a ratio of 1:9 to make a working solution. For example, 100ml of stock STS is added to 900ml of distilled water. This is then sprayed on select female plants.
Ur the shyt brother

@Pennywise eny ideas brother m blaze man I’m hoping I feel like these autos making me look bad lol

Back
Top Bottom