Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

holy cow man how long do you veg your clones until you flip man? And was that the 25 clone run I read about in this thread?
Yup 25 clones I think like 3 weeks to root n veg all in one gal pots coco they really did amazing my next clone run goin to be gelato sweet zombi purple queen

Break them all down together and you’ll get one crazy ass blunt :Rasta::lot-o-toke:

Salet! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It’s fun mixing a bowl. I’ve been hitting a combo of Granddaddy Purple and Night Queen, which has been awesome.

Sometimes I go for a 3-way and add in Orange Bud. Real nice.

Ye id say ul like the SP's anyway as a change, i kinda wana try the TS too after a while.
~Gelato sweet zombi purple queen :yummy: is that one funky strain or a couple :ganjamon:
No brother gelato,sweet zombi, purple queen with cut 25 clones from those three

Salet! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It’s fun mixing a bowl. I’ve been hitting a combo of Granddaddy Purple and Night Queen, which has been awesome.

Sometimes I go for a 3-way and add in Orange Bud. Real nice.
Man I can’t wait to have multiple straines on deck again

sounds like pure flavour, goood choices :high-five: anyone had Tropimango or crystal candy suppose to be delishh, defo next on the agenda for me
Thanks brother wanted something different no haven’t heard of those sound like fire doe

Ok went with the sp150 so now it’s goin to be 600 wats from the wall I bet the girls really goin to be happy it will be here Saturday

Beat me to it hahahahahaha thanks for the correction my brother

correction? nah.

translation? maybe a tick. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got your back fam.

Dam urs look huge lol so blaze since mine are a bit small I’m thinking of spraying one hole plant with sts to increase the odds
Yea if they are smaller go ahead an jus make her a seed run plant. Plus wen u collect the pollen if u keep her going then she will even make a few seeds on herself. But i always jus plant another auto n put the pollen on tht one i reverse the one to get pollen an then start another auto to put the pollen on to make the beans. But yea man gud luck i hope she puts out a ton of pollen 4 ya bud.

Yup 25 clones I think like 3 weeks to root n veg all in one gal pots coco they really did amazing my next clone run goin to be gelato sweet zombi purple queen

Sweet bro that sounds like a nice line up man gud luck with it bro i no ull prolly nock it out the park. Oh jus got the confirmation sweetseeds is sending me some Gorilla Girl XL, Cream Mandarin XL, and Jack 47 XL autos oh boy its guna be a nice run plus im guna use the Gorilla Girl in my cross instead of the plain Gorilla.

Trust brotha I kno glad to have u here man !!!!!!!

You know it. ;)

Translation for my slow ass :laughtwo: :passitleft:
The crystal candys a strawberry with a melony hint, il let u know in the future if is dope
I duno if i said this here before apologies if so, but Candy Kush (the blue dream & OG cross version) has a delisious sweet smooth tasting bud. IMO very unique. If your into that kinda thang

It happens. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got some cotton candy kush (breeder is delicious seeds) that’s pretty nice. I’ll run it again sometime.

Ok so sprayed the auto for the first time did the hole plant
7110A463-75BA-4F5E-AD09-54D05C13CAB6.jpeg
also poped some new beans critical purple kush I love that strain bubba kush wedding came jacks gelato jacks cheese and candy land pheno Hunt on a few here are the girls this morning
F0B62633-7BF5-41E7-8183-0AF6AFD68235.jpeg

lookn gud bro n with doing tht whole plant u shud get anice amount of pollenfrom her gud luck bro.

So i been squishing my buds latelyn so far most of them been coming back dark amber colored well my Smoothie was finally dry an curing now so decided to do a squish with only Smoothie an it came out all buttery light brown yellowish kinda color an omg it smells amazing lmao. So this is how it normally looks.

An then this is the Smoothie auto rosin.

I cant wait till this Zkittles is fully done drying n ill do a run of jus tht one n see how it turns out cuz this might be the one i use in my gorilla cross unless the Zkittles turns out gud 2 then ill keep it n use it but yea man im excited i cant wait for these beans to get here lol.

Back
Top Bottom