Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

lookn gud bro n with doing tht whole plant u shud get anice amount of pollenfrom her gud luck bro.

So i been squishing my buds latelyn so far most of them been coming back dark amber colored well my Smoothie was finally dry an curing now so decided to do a squish with only Smoothie an it came out all buttery light brown yellowish kinda color an omg it smells amazing lmao. So this is how it normally looks.

An then this is the Smoothie auto rosin.

I cant wait till this Zkittles is fully done drying n ill do a run of jus tht one n see how it turns out cuz this might be the one i use in my gorilla cross unless the Zkittles turns out gud 2 then ill keep it n use it but yea man im excited i cant wait for these beans to get here lol.
Killer dude yeah I’m doin the hole plant I’ll be happy with a few grams of pollen saved

Killer dude yeah I’m doin the hole plant I’ll be happy with a few grams of pollen saved

Lol a few grams is a shit ton lmao. Plus ive seen people put flour with it to make more of it or well to make it last longer but ive always had enuf to not have 2 do it but it there if u wana try it but make sure its completely dry first. I let mine sit out in a dark room far away from the plants lmao unless u want ur bud 2 get seeded. But yea bro gud luck n if u need any help jus give a holler lol.

I got some cotton candy kush (breeder is delicious seeds) that’s pretty nice. I’ll run it again sometime.
Thats another im going to try in the future. Iv had the powerplant beforeand loved it but not tryed lavender.

Intresting to see this pollen collection to as i collected some male Blueberry pollen recentley and waiting to see what to put it on now :hmmmm:
Once u keep it dry u should be good. iv put mine in a brown paper bag in a dry dark place. its my first time storing it, but i think u just need tiny bits and that can potentally do alot. Good luck anyway man

Thats another im going to try in the future. Iv had the powerplant beforeand loved it but not tryed lavender.

Intresting to see this pollen collection to as i collected some male Blueberry pollen recentley and waiting to see what to put it on now :hmmmm:
Once u keep it dry u should be good. iv put mine in a brown paper bag in a dry dark place. its my first time storing it, but i think u just need tiny bits and that can potentally do alot. Good luck anyway man

Oh yea jus a tiny bit goes along ways lol.

But yea so are you spraying all ur autos down with the sts or jus one or what?

Also check out what my soil guy dwn at the hydro shop gave me 2 try out a new organic dry nute an dude said it shud achieve highbrix growing so im guna mix some 2nite to let to start cooking an then i also order some GeoFlora nutes to try out so im guna do a side by side grow 2 see what one does better im curious to see what one it turns out 2b.

An check this frog we had on the hood i seen him while we were driving lmao. He stayed on till 45 mph to hahahaha.

check the tangy auto brother its startn to throw out some purple in the buds lol. The frost show she comes haha. But yea she is startn to turn out really nice im actually kinda excited about her i suspect she is guna b sumthn special.
Here is the purple buds n see the frost is startn to show up nicely.

Then heres the rest of the tangys.

Amazing brother I’m spraying one plant hoping prob seed my other two my light get here today yay will do a unboxing

Hey Jack, awesome looking kit there! Great looking plants too. I got a few seeds from my Durban Poison- White Widow cross. Stay stoned and stay stoned.
20200905_101020.jpg

Here are the girls did a small defol n last training for the ride did a few things in my room but love the light so far for the money well worth it easy to hang up cool to the touch my ts light fixture gets hot witch there is a difference there but so far really happy with it def brighter them my gixer light for sure def would want to run a side bye side to see witch do better . N Hells yeah man love marking some beans this run will be exiting I hope I atleast have a few beans to run again for a even better seed run

Will take a pick wen they recover but they are blowing up fast so far I’m happy with it I think they will do very well to the light took purple queen put her in coco she didn’t like mega crop dwc so before she did worser took her out

Back
Top Bottom