Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

My neck gets stiff and my hands cramp after an hour or so I got a lot left to trim that ain't no bullshit neither.
Dam brother I kno that pain way to well

Nice chop Man lets hope u hit that pound and more :yummy: Iv switched up my drying and curing after watching this vid JUNGLEBOYS going for 60H - temps 60F + darkness even for cure. Appoligies if i mentioned this here before Lol. Summer when it get hot outside, without a.c is the only time i strugle.
The neck pain @BeanTownFan420 mentioned is the one that makes me take a break after a couple of streches :laughtwo:
I saw in another thread recently a guy using a Wine Fridge or mini Wine Fridge for cureing and storing the jars and says its great if uv enviro. issues couse it keeps them perfect

Hells yeah I go simple dark room watch my rh my prob my stuff dry fast it’s always hot here even in winter I will use jars for curing the nicest buds with boveda packs the rest will go in turkey bags in five gal buckets with a lid sealer thing Ben working for me I would love to get a mini wine fridge

You know when your using five gal for drying and curing your doing shit big :high-five:
Haha I used to use jars was tired of storing 2o plus jars way easier in buckets n turkey bags I’ve done the same for two run n buds are always really fresh

Yo J, just finished up about 30min ago, and so now paroled.

Wish I could nail down what she smells like right now. Definitely sour, but something else, or a combination of that I can’t place.

I do it the same way jack and for the Same reason.its a pain in the ass burping 20 or more jars. Turkey bags 5 gall pail Gama lid. I have some been curing 1.5 years it's really nice.
Hells yeah brother

Yo J, just finished up about 30min ago, and so now paroled.

Wish I could nail down what she smells like right now. Definitely sour, but something else, or a combination of that I can’t place.
Hells yeah bet ur glad

Back
Top Bottom