Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Haha I used to use jars was tired of storing 2o plus jars way easier in buckets n turkey bags I’ve done the same for two run n buds are always really fresh

Defo a pain burping a load of jars i feel that. And im sure they use thoes Gamma lids on buckets commerically with A++ stuff so there just as good if not better couse theres no light getting in like u have with glasss jars . Might have to invest in one :cheesygrinsmiley:

Defo a pain burping a load of jars i feel that. And im sure they use thoes Gamma lids on buckets commerically with A++ stuff so there just as good if not better couse theres no light getting in like u have with glasss jars . Might have to invest in one :cheesygrinsmiley:
You won’t turn back

I broke it Friday night thought some Tylenol would kick it in the but came home wife helped chop down but I felt in my hand sun wasn’t right come to find out the next day it’s broken but I’m a luck guy @MrsJack420 akways helps me trim she is a big save

O after trim work is done trust I'veherd like a hundred times from her you better not do so many next time lol

O yeah some good food n yes I’ve Ben with her for ten years she def amazing have blessed me with a killer fam full of memories

Well me an her was talking I thing she is goin to set the the clones in there pot n get ready for sog run can’t zzz on it Xmas is around the corner

Quite relieved, yes.

Not hard, and pretty cheap. Air pump, timer, 2 air line check valves.

He gonna have a sore neck now too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
U kno it brother

I broke it Friday night thought some Tylenol would kick it in the but came home wife helped chop down but I felt in my hand sun wasn’t right come to find out the next day it’s broken but I’m a luck guy @MrsJack420 akways helps me trim she is a big save
Love you :green_heart:

9A98B8E2-38FF-4DB6-80DF-DAE55AEF448E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom