Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Ah yes, the public signs of affection whilst boxin his ears behind closed doors. :rofl: :rofl:

Hope y’all are good!
U kno it brother hahahah yeah man just the ole lady taking over the jungle planted her first set of clones

U kno it brother hahahah yeah man just the ole lady taking over the jungle planted her first set of clones

Woohoo! Go mama jack! You got this!

Thanks I’m happy to see them come down

Sweet nice job man. I cant wait to see what u get per plant. I jus got 5.9 ounces off one of my Tangys an i got a Bluedream auto i jus took down the other day tht might even be more then the tangy but now i wont know cause i jus caught myself cutting up all the larf to start making pucks to smash for rosin wen i realized i forgot to move my old shit an was mixing the new stuff with it. I was in hopes i cud weigh it all up seperate damit. That goes to show u kids dont get high b4 u work get really realy high hahahaha. But yea guess what brother i was going threw my freezer jus now n look what i found. A baggie of all my old crosses fem pollen well prolly not all of them but my main one the Bluedream x Rhino Ryder and my Stardawg plus stardawg x Bluedream and then my Red Poison auto as well. So breeding game is still on. Im guna go an take one of my minis tht didnt turn out so big an hit her with some pollen an see if she dnt make some seeds. Oh an i even got alil Devils Carnival fast fem pollen from way back in the day lol as well. So yea lots to still play with im so excited 2nite was a dam gud nite lol.

Sweet nice job man. I cant wait to see what u get per plant. I jus got 5.9 ounces off one of my Tangys an i got a Bluedream auto i jus took down the other day tht might even be more then the tangy but now i wont know cause i jus caught myself cutting up all the larf to start making pucks to smash for rosin wen i realized i forgot to move my old shit an was mixing the new stuff with it. I was in hopes i cud weigh it all up seperate damit. That goes to show u kids dont get high b4 u work get really realy high hahahaha. But yea guess what brother i was going threw my freezer jus now n look what i found. A baggie of all my old crosses fem pollen well prolly not all of them but my main one the Bluedream x Rhino Ryder and my Stardawg plus stardawg x Bluedream and then my Red Poison auto as well. So breeding game is still on. Im guna go an take one of my minis tht didnt turn out so big an hit her with some pollen an see if she dnt make some seeds. Oh an i even got alil Devils Carnival fast fem pollen from way back in the day lol as well. So yea lots to still play with im so excited 2nite was a dam gud nite lol.
Hells yeah will be one heavy harvest for sure I already trimmed atleast a Qp nnnot thru a quarter of it

1F2D8BE1-8B7A-495E-B705-054D6CD80CAE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom