Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Ok guys thins can’t b goin net better well sat I will b putting my grape ape into rdwc a tad bit earlier roots getting overcrowded so I will b testing the new nutes under led for now but I’m really exited I love my soil but hydro is the way to go to me less hassle wen it goes well less plants issues or if u have them u can attend fast o well guys injoy

Today is the day my brotha I will pm u wen amazon drop off the goods
Looking good Jack, I’m so excited for you to run the Dynagro in RDWC. I hope everything goes great for you, I’ve got a feeling it will. Keep me posted brother.✌️

My Blue Dream are blowing up fast lol. I’m thinking I will have to take one plant out soon and finish outside, if BIg Momma the Brooklyn don’t straighten up it’s gonna be her lol.✌️
Yeah I’m takin plants out also brotha they get huge man

I got a package from amazon coming today also lol, I got another 8in duct fan so I have better intake. I hope your Grape Ape does good in rdwc with the Dynagro. I’m gonna try to get a single dwc bucket and everything I need ordered before I harvest these girls so I will have it ready for the Chemdog or Girl Scout Cookies. I’ve not decided which one I’m gonna put in dwc. The Chemdog is suppose to be pretty tall so I might should do a Girl Scout Cookies lol.✌️

Man alive my Blue Dream are getting huge, Candy is 29in across the top already and is starting to stretch pretty good. Lexus IS a little further in the stretch than the rest and she is looking fine. I will get some pics up today, they are getting ready for nap right now and little droopy but once they wake up this evening I will post some up. I got them on 18/6 now to help with temps. I got temps under control, it never gets above 81 so that’s a pretty good temp. My humidity has been set to right at 50%, once stretch is over and they start packing on weight I will drop humidity on down to 40-45%. I also upped the strength on the Dynagro today so hopefully they like it. I fed them at 3/4tsp Pro-Tekt and 3/4tsp Foilage Pro along with a little Great White. Well hope you get your rdwc set up and running today, I’ll be watching lol.:nomo:✌️

I’m itchin to start the dude attempted to drop off my package n I’m home wtf so hoping it comes we will c come on amazon prime shyt ant cheap for u not to even knock wtf lol all I need is my water pump that’s it

Dude I’m tellin u wtf like to not even honk knock on my door pisses me off n I’m home I will want my pump lol n my wife bought me a anniversary ring to

Me to pw thanks she def got the fattest leaves I ever had on a my plant it’s goin to b a great day for u pw did u do the chop

Back
Top Bottom