Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

image22511.jpg
image22512.jpg
image22513.jpg
image22514.jpg
image22515.jpg

Those are at three weeks on the three big plants and 2.5 weeks on the small jacks smack (3 males and 3 female)

Mostly sativa Chocolope is indeed much taller than critical kush I had to put a 1.5" spacer ubder kush to level canopy. chocolope has just blasted up to 9" tall... And 24" across hehe

Good morning wake and bakers! Just got up and started coffee and joint while checking on the plants. Everything is good. Just had to adjust ph in main reservoir, and rotate the small plants.
Happy long weekend to you!

Good morning wake and bakers! Just got up and started coffee and joint while checking on the plants. Everything is good. Just had to adjust ph in main reservoir, and rotate the small plants.
Happy long weekend to you!

Happy Long weekend to you too big guy!!

Anyone want me to mail them a little bag of jacks smack pollen to cross with your plants?
image22874.jpg

Just wrap a ziploc around a branch of your plant Wirh pollen in it and just pollinate one branch mostly.

Man I wish I had the room to start pollinating! What a gracious offer though!

Smart idea of the back building. It's a great technique. Curious to see how she grows doing it this early

All you need is anyone of your plants in bloom and you simply put a Ziploc bag over a single branch for the pollen to transfer and you don't need any extra room to make some seeds

I will be doing full back building on every bud later just wondering what it will do this early. Some of my colas are a little higher than others and I bend and kink them back down to keep level but perhaps back building will be better and easier way at this point. I like to keep all my colas around same height so they are around all same size med/large, I think that makes more yield than a few big tops.

One of these days I want to try to mail one of you canadians a clone and see if that works...
And for sure I will offer JACKALOPE and thunder paws seeds in exchange for a grow journal, they will be ready to mail in 10 weeks.

Good day and welcome to week 4 of bloom for Chocolope and critical kush and 3.5 for jacks smack.

Let's rewind and the last few weeks of the cabinet and then put tonight's pic at week four at the end
image22097.jpg
image22257.jpg
image22511.jpg
image23009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom