Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

Hey OG, how long did you veg those bushy Chocolopes you got 2 lbs off on your last grow?

And that was 1 lb from two plants not one pound each. Still pretty good for two lights that only draw 260w each including cooling fans

Here you Go two weeks of bloom done 8 to go for Choco not sure about kush and jacks smack. Jacks smack is 10 days in bloom late starter. Now identified 3 of each male and female jacks smack. Breeding will start soon.

image22097.jpg
image22098.jpg

Cross breeding program has started. Three male jacks smacks are separated to an upstairs closet on a CFL 12/12. Soon a chocolope female and a critical Kush female will join them for some party time to make some new sees for JACKALOPE and the other will be called Thunder Paws at my gf request. I told her she could name one since she helps me.

Then there are the big ones that will stay in the big cabinet under the two eshine 260w for those just joining us ;-) in the post below is 2.5 week Chocolope on back left and right with about 69 tops each, and 2.5 week critical kush in centre with about 40 tops, then in front row in yogurt containers of cheap dirt is jacks smack at two weeks with as many as 10 tops each.

Thanks man. I have crossed a couple times before with different strains and they were pretty good but not enough to get excited about.

These genetics should be better. Jacks smack has impressive parents as does chocolope. Not sure about critical kush.

Thanks man. I have crossed a couple times before with different strains and they were pretty good but not enough to get excited about.

These genetics should be better. Jacks smack has impressive parents as does chocolope. Not sure about critical kush.

:high-five:cross the fingers bro, i have crossed too like U and maybe i'll again but now i'm looking for conossieur grade genetics which is not easy.. (with limited money & grow area)
best wishes

Back
Top Bottom