Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

image21042.jpg
image21039.jpg

OG, you're on to something about UV turning plants purple, I'm helping teach a buddy DWC and he is running an Eshine 150x3w-3gb like you and they are flushing out and turning purple, and this is a strain I have had for over twenty years and it never turned purple under HPS, gives it a really cool coloring.

Hey O G , are E- shine the first LED you have used.Just curious . Trying to decide which LED will be the new addition . Also curious what your thoughts are on the E-Shine. Things are looking good.:thumb:

Hey there OttawaGreen!!!

My subscription to this thread is long past due! I am here, albeit late to the party, and I am more than excited to see what kind of crazy results you get this time my friend. Gonna sit back, munch on some popcorn and read through this bad boy later tonight once I'm home from work. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Found the most recent page of pictures, and damn man, that is quite the forest you have in your Grow Room :cheesygrinsmiley: keep it up!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Do not buy platinum series p300. I returned it in 3 days. It is made by Eshine from alibaba.com. Save up and buy from Advanced LED Lights. They are much better! Thank you btw.... but Platinum LED is a scam. In another one of my videos I show the Advanced XTE grow light I bought. Best buy yet.[/COLOR]

I own both platinum and advanced, they are clearly from the same manufacturer, but have different drivers and diodes.

Hey OG, how long did you veg those bushy Chocolopes you got 2 lbs off on your last grow?

Back
Top Bottom