Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

So today I have a question for you guys: what do you think this plant is unhappy with? The pH is 5.3 the nutrient levels are one quarter manufacturer recommended level, roots look very healthy but plant looks kind of droopy:
image20172.jpg

Get that pH up to 5.8 & RH up.

Hi Ottawa, Subbed.:ciao:

Was going to mention the PH also but looks like you took care of it.
Good luck. ;)

Seems like something at the roots, not enough oxygen in the water? Cold water? Aren't you running DWC?

Hi OttawaGreen! How are you?
I would try putting a new solution. Dump the old mix, make a new one only with only the basics and try to keep it around 450PPM and ph 5.7/5.8. I don't know what type of Humidifier you are using, but definitely not powerful enough to raise the rH to at least 50%, do you keep your room open? What type of humidifier are you using?
I have a question regarding your lights, for how long have you been using them? Have you used another brand before? Do you recommend e.shine?
How many LED watts are you using now and what is the exactly size of your room?
I am planing to switch to LED, but I am very confused to decide which one to get. I was thinking about the Platinum, but I just found more people saying this:

AGRO H2O3 weeks ago

Do not buy platinum series p300. I returned it in 3 days. It is made by Eshine from alibaba.com. Save up and buy from Advanced LED Lights. They are much better! Thank you btw.... but Platinum LED is a scam. In another one of my videos I show the Advanced XTE grow light I bought. Best buy yet.

Seems like something at the roots, not enough oxygen in the water? Cold water? Aren't you running DWC?

No I use a res and twice a day pump into the buckets which return back to res.

for Res change did that yesterday. Hopefully it will be better tonight.

For the lights they are eshine 3G 150x3w diodes and draw 260w each. I have two. Zero problems work perfect and all claims were true for reduction in power and increase in yield. They at sponsor here and are about us$300 each. I would recommend them for sure.

Oh and I have had them for 6 months. They have three year warranty but no issues so far.
My humidifier is a cheap one. Cabinet is 2x4 feet. Door closed but fan changes air regularly so basically have to raise humidity in whole 800 sq foot basement.

for Res change did that yesterday. Hopefully it will be better tonight.

For the lights they are eshine 3G 150x3w diodes and draw 260w each. I have two. Zero problems work perfect and all claims were true for reduction in power and increase in yield. They at sponsor here and are about us$300 each. I would recommend them for sure.

$300 US is a good price for the eshine 150x3w-3gp, does yours have the IR & UV in the middle in a square pattern? 1.5 amps?

I talked with E-Shine yesterday and for two 150x3 shipped to US is $711.00.:cool:

Weird I got a discount. Just looked at my imvoice it was $246 each plus $138 shipping to canada.

Try emailing Jessica direct here jessica@eshinesystems.com
Takes a bit of time to return messages though as she is night when we are day.

Thanks for the link . I believe I spoke with Vicky in live chat . I was shocked that she told me no discount for 420 mag. Said the price she gave me was wholesale no discount . That is also quite a difference in price,not a whole lot, but enough. I also followed your other grow.The LED units seem to have performed well for you.:thumb:

Yeah, I talked to Vivien @ Eshine about a month ago and she quoted me $640 for two 150x3w-3gp 11 band to USA. I was told I could have either a White or Black case.

The Platinum LED p450 my buddy has pulls 260w from the wall, and 2.2 amps, tested it last night....my other buddy just got an Eshine 150x3w-3gp and it too tested at 260w from wall and 2.2 amps....hmmmm...we have already changed the little hair dryer fans that come in these lights with much quieter 120mm fans for stealth grows , so I pretty much know they are the same internally.

On your Eshine the black dots should look like almost nothing is on...those are the IR & UV diodes. Do you have them?

eshine_150x3w-3gp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom