Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

Hi OG, your new set-up looks great and am glad the Chocolopes are recovering. The last pair were true monsters; this should be an exciting ride!

I am back from 8 days in beautiful cuba. Had a blast and escaped the cold for a while. Plants doing ok, but still recovering from before.I hope growth will speed up soon but I was not here to take care of them so just happy they are not worse ;-)

Glad to be of entertainment ;-)
Here is a pic of the girls freshly bent, twisted and broken flat.
image19186.jpg

Here's a close up of a couple jacks smack seedlings. Yes I see the nute burn it seems the cheap potting soil I bought this time has ferts in it 8-(
image19187.jpg

Getting straight water for a while now and getting better.

Check out my cloner details on page 2. Could use a yogurt or Similiar container and then you just need to buy pump, air stone and hose. For a veg area just need a single cfl and socket then can use a cardboard box or Rubbermaid. Need to get clones going don't want to lose your genetics you have going now.

I just wasn't sure because your cloner looks like some sort of hydro thing. I'll definitely make one soon then, shouldn't have a problem finding all that stuff locally I'm assuming.

Also no dice on turning on PMs or replying to that other message, maybe if I go post random stuff another 19 times haha, or you send me an email address or sum.

Any container works can even use a large yogurt container or a small bucket with lid or a Rubbermaid container it doesn't matter but it should not be clear or will grow algae. The darker the better. Hose is available for a few bucks where you buy the air stone and air pump (petsmart, walmart) with aquarium supplies. If you use somethig small like yogurt container then single air stone will work if you go big to do lots of clones then you will need air Wands or air disks or multiple small stones and some t connectors. Basically the hole thing should be bubbling.

Jacks smack seedlings used to be very happy but now not so much. I think this is nutrient burn because I am using potting soul with ferts in it. There were no other kinds available at the store I was at. You guys with more soul experience, does this just look like nutrient burn to you? Been giving them nothing but phed water for weeks.
image19925.jpg

Would I need the cloner to put a clone in? or could I plant it directly in soil? Are they usually old enough to give nutes/plants in organic soil? And finally, would humidity matter? Since I got this new ducting I can't get it to rise at all. I know clones need to have high humidity for awhile.

My BK is growing slowly, though I think it might've been overwatering, just don't want it happening to any other one.

A cloner is for making clones. So you cut a piece off your plant and stick it in the cloner. In 1-2 weeks the cutting will have roots and then you can put it in soil or whatever method you choose. Note it is NOT for auto flower types only normal or femenized plants.

After roots from it looks like this:
image17898.jpg

Humidity does not seem to matter with mine but if your cuttings are droopy looking just stick some clear plastic cover over it. Here is Tupperware, but the clear plastic that comes on bakes goods or other food items works too
image17959.jpg

So today I have a question for you guys: what do you think this plant is unhappy with? The pH is 5.3 the nutrient levels are one quarter manufacturer recommended level, roots look very healthy but plant looks kind of droopy:
image20172.jpg

they were previously at half strength but I was seeing tips turning brown as a sign of overfertilization so I just dropped two one quarter recommended and now it is still droopy

Oh and humidity is at 32%. Not good I know but I The humidifier is already running nonstop.chocolope seems to be okay with it but critical Kush this one is not. They are in same reservoir as healthy happy chocolope too

Back
Top Bottom