Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

I do have some that look like they are barely on so I guess those are them. Never
Noticed the pattern.
Anyway they work great no problems, great yield, great quality.

Thanks for the confirmation,

I'm teaching my buddy with the Eshine DWC and they do an awesome job, if you look in my photos you will see the results, it's a Cali Big Bud I've had since the late 80's (I'm old skool) it was grown in a GH water farm...32 inches tall and almost four feet in diameter, not scrogged...all from a 260w 11 band Eshine 150x3w-3gp

If you want to change your fans out for quieter ones, I used Cooler Master Silent Fan 120 S12 (1200 rpm 19dba) 4 pack for about $17-US. They work great and are silent and move a lot of air, no change in light temps from removing old ones.

Thank you for the info, however the noise doesn't bother me. My other fans are just as loud, and it's in the basement in a closed cabinet so you can't hear it with the doors closed anyway.

The plants are growing vigorously again, and most of the twisty leaves seem to be gone from the critical Kush.
image20464.jpg

Yeah, I talked to Vivien @ Eshine about a month ago and she quoted me $640 for two 150x3w-3gp 11 band to USA. I was told I could have either a White or Black case.

The Platinum LED p450 my buddy has pulls 260w from the wall, and 2.2 amps, tested it last night....my other buddy just got an Eshine 150x3w-3gp and it too tested at 260w from wall and 2.2 amps....hmmmm...we have already changed the little hair dryer fans that come in these lights with much quieter 120mm fans for stealth grows , so I pretty much know they are the same internally.

On your Eshine the black dots should look like almost nothing is on...those are the IR & UV diodes. Do you have them?

eshine_150x3w-3gp.jpg

Hi BuddroGreen.
Thank you for the information.
I also contacted them. I asked Vivien about the ES-400x3W-3GB which is the equivalent of the PLED P1200, Price $1,299.
Each ES-400x3W-3GB, Price $680. 2 of them as I would need to cover my room would be $650 each, $1300 for both plus $270 shipping. $1570 total.

Come visit my garden!
The Little Amazon Welcomes All Visitors!

Talked to another rep at EShine and price not much better.Would only take 10 more off light.150 x 3=275 x 2 + 141 shipping = 691.00. So only 20 dollars cheeper.

Sorry Evo, my quote was a month or so ago. I looked in the catalog they send you and noticed the product code did change from 3gp to 3gb.

Nothing for you to be sorry for. I guess they been selling some so they went up on price.Still probably not a bad price.They
do seem to perform well.:peace:

OH,Back a few post we had mentioned price of E-Shine that had been quoted . They only took off 10 on each light for 420 discount.It appears they also went up from what I understand.

Oh and today pic taken in dark and dry period so they look a little curled up. They are nice and full now when lights and water going.
Ill try to take another later. Maybe by Sunday i will switch to 12/12

Back
Top Bottom