Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Good weed Jaga. How long until chop today my friend?

I don’t think it will be so long I am checking the trichs an as so far they are clear maybe some milky
this is where I have a big problem I thought that they were turningbut I was wrong they are still clear for me I want them to carry on for at least another week?
I thought I wouldnt get it in time befor our trip to India but now it looks like she will be ash before we go even:smokin:
That wasnt really an ansewer I am going to start flushing her maybe in a couple of days for a harvest in the next week or so:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey j just off ur last lot of piks I think ul be able to keep her going for a couple weeks easy. My guess would be 2-3?
When u start to see lots of withered pistols oranges n reds have a look at trics but for now I'd sit back n let her fill out those bud have ripening to do. They will do it if you give them the time they so need

Do not harvest in a week !!! :)

Hey j just off ur last lot of piks I think ul be able to keep her going for a couple weeks easy. My guess would be 2-3?
When u start to see lots of withered pistols oranges n reds have a look at trics but for now I'd sit back n let her fill out those bud have ripening to do. They will do it if you give them the time they so need

Do not harvest in a week !!! :)

That would be great, I have 2 week,s and a few days, I always have trouble with the trichomes I don’t see so well as I used to an I am always thinking I have amber then I take a better look an they aren’t even milky. I have one of those currency detector scopes it helps lot but still I cant seem to tell??
Sorry good AlexPad108

yesterday was trying all bloody day to try an get our visa through thing is they want the last visa numbers and places where we visited
I got a panick on an turned our room upside down looking for our last passport with old visa in it
Now I realized that both mine and Padmas forms are wrong so I have to remember word for word exactly what was put down, I did get our
daughters and Grandsons done but on my daughters the same thing her last trip to India was1996 with us but we went to some places
that the visa dep don’t like folks going to, I hate this bit its always a worry.

believe it or not I just finished all the online forms and then I hav just had to phone the high commission of said country
to find out who signs for a six year old an guess what they require him to do so if he can write?
FUCKING HELL mate this is like national lampoons vacation, I hope we can get away with our daughter signing for the little
devil bless him (India will not no what has hit it)
MUhahaha revenge on all the times they took us for a ride:cheesygrinsmiley:
I found out we have 18 days left my daughter is my sectary as well:grinjoint:

Crazy mate....

Why visas ? When iv travelled abroad j I just bought the tickets and my passports been enough?

It,s been the way since Mrs Gandhi was shot in the 80,s. We started to ask Indians for a visa to come to the UK so in retaliation the Indian government put the same restrictions on us.
Over the year,s it has just got harder and harder I used to actually like going to India house for the visa it was part of the trip and part of being introduced to
the madness of Indian culture, but now it has become something very different with an online visa form and to many questions. Now on top of getting the forms done and I Have to get to Victoria fight through all there issues of why they might say no to one of the 4 forms that I am trying for visa on so that,s about it I guess that I am painting a rather bad picture of going away to India?
All I can say is it is all worth it I think it is the added stress of knowing when we get there we cant check straight into a hotel but have to jump into a taxi an drie through a whole province of war. Last time we could hear the gunfire for Hrs and at times it was just too close for me ( to old for that stuff now)
I am looking forwards to it I guess just worrying about Padma wedding Visa and getting to the foot hills with Padma :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::grinjoint::whoa::yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom