Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Good day Jaga, may your little garden grow, piling the weight on steadily. Hope all is good with you and yours my friend!

Thank you Mr Addict there is not even a small bit of change the truth:grinjoint:

Hey Jaga how goes it this fine FreeWeeeeeeeed Day!?!

Good Friedday J...just remembered you're using Gardsman...is'nt that coco..did you wash it before you potted ??..did you add Cal ?? i didn't do those ,,almost lost 8 plants..
This comment hit close to home.... Sorry for jackin his comment Jaga! I had issues with coco block I used to make my medium when I first started posting in 420. I mixed 1 part coco 1 part peat moss half part vermiculite , 1 part perlite and 1 part "mycohazae" enriched soil... I did not wash the coco so I had layers of mold on the surface of my pots. I had roughly 70 plants started and lost many from stem rot in seedling phase and it cost me tons of money.... So I said screw it I will cheat and buy a pre mix that is proven. Now I am a cheater but at least I am not a murderer no more haha well to a extent I spose.... <3

Good Friedday J...just remembered you're using Gardsman...is'nt that coco..did you wash it before you potted ??..did you add Cal ?? i didn't do those ,,almost lost 8 plants..

Nope that was my last messed up grow
I went and changed to a cheap grow bag and then messed up again what there is in the re sure smells nice an she is very sticky
By the by though I still have a lot of the gaurdsman left I may use it on my next grow but more than likely I hope to use this scientific soil ready to use
so it should be good for me, thanks for passing by Miwa in December or befor I am going to do a knew grow that is going to be good :rofl::rofl::allgood:

Hey Jaga how goes it this fine FreeWeeeeeeeed Day!?!

This comment hit close to home.... Sorry for jackin his comment Jaga! I had issues with coco block I used to make my medium when I first started posting in 420. I mixed 1 part coco 1 part peat moss half part vermiculite , 1 part perlite and 1 part "mycohazae" enriched soil... I did not wash the coco so I had layers of mold on the surface of my pots. I had roughly 70 plants started and lost many from stem rot in seedling phase and it cost me tons of money.... So I said screw it I will cheat and buy a pre mix that is proven. Now I am a cheater but at least I am not a murderer no more haha well to a extent I spose.... <3

Thanks for that I am thinking of doing the same:thanks:

Nope that was my last messed up grow
I went and changed to a cheap grow bag and then messed up again what there is in the re sure smells nice an she is very sticky
By the by though I still have a lot of the gaurdsman left I may use it on my next grow but more than likely I hope to use this scientific soil ready to use
so it should be good for me, thanks for passing by Miwa in December or befor I am going to do a knew grow that is going to be good :rofl::rofl::allgood:

Typical grower being hard on himself when he actually creates magic like this ;)

Hey I just thought that its been 6week,s an 3 days so I am going to put up some photos
2013-09-21_16_26_04.jpg
2013-09-21_16_25_50.jpg
2013-09-21_16_25_41.jpg
2013-09-21_16_25_18.jpg
2013-09-21_16_25_32.jpg

I had a look in after I had taken these pictures and the leaves are looking well a little better I think

Thanks every one it has been a good day outside burning of the rubbish,with the Grandson
the litle guy has no idea about fire he took a stick then decide to run around with said stick a blaze
I even thought why not till I found him poking it into other flammable stuff:love:bless the little horned
creature we both stink like smoked kippers:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good morning weed jaga. sound like you had a good time with the grandson. Have a great Sativaday my friend

Back
Top Bottom