Jandre2k3 & The Generosity Of Others

Looking good mate, coming along... Pm sent..

Good stuff mate.. She looks like she's could get wild. Hope your got the lasso for her :rofl: ... :high-five:

That's cool Jandre. How many pics do you take in a 12-hour shift? I see you got alittle hit on the problems. That's kind of why I stayed away from hydro. Hell, I get hit with nutrient problems in soil. That's bad. I've grown hydro before. Once upon a time in a time gone past, I did a big bunch of flood and ebb. Similar to your except we did a large scale. I'm thinking we had about 20 2X4' trays and a 250-gallon reservor. We did really good for afew grows then got hit with a problem we couldn't figure out. Wasn't the net or even a GOOD growers bible out there and we killed off a rather large crop that flip. After that, I started going back to the soil. So much more forgiving. I did acouple smaller hydro grows and found them so much harder to stablize in a smaller reservor than a large one. My partner in crime still is growing flood and ebb in a barn down Cali way. We both got popped, we had 185 8' footers, and about 300 pounds dried bagged and tagged product. Grown in a huge ass dirt floored barn, which had those clear yellow fiberglass panels on the walls, and white ones on the roof. It worked great for 5-6 years and we had a smaller barn full of hydro. I guess we got alittle to big for our britches. I had started selling to the Oakland Co-Op Buyers the first year Prop 215 passed. And the state was still after pot peddlers. I had my card, guess I was alittle over the limit.......... I pulled a 16-month vacation in Folsom and my Bro got 4 years at Susie's. Man we had the perfect place for afew years. We actually had a friend buy back most of my Bro's lights, hoods and ballasts at the police auction. Happens...
Looking good and Keepem Green

I like the cut of your jib, norcali.. Always enjoy reading your little bits from your days past.. Keepem coming :rofl:

Grizz, I always lived alittle close to the edge. People wood be supprised to hear afew stories. Most of them ended up with me catching lead or some damn jail time somewhere???? Keepem Green

I got caught in Texas for 13 seeds and a stem outta the floorboard of a friends truck. Didn't help I was hauling 2 bikes for a friend, and the whole back windshield was a rebel flag and said Banditos Forever. And I exhaled smoke in the cops face,,,but they came at me with a 7-year sentence. Took me 6 months to get it down to a time served. Scary. But I have no wants to visit Huntsville............. Keepem Green

I got caught in Texas for 13 seeds and a stem outta the floorboard of a friends truck. Didn't help I was hauling 2 bikes for a friend, and the whole back windshield was a rebel flag and said Banditos Forever. And I exhaled smoke in the cops face,,,but they came at me with a 7-year sentence. Took me 6 months to get it down to a time served. Scary. But I have no wants to visit Huntsville............. Keepem Green

<SHUDDER> . . . . ."Huntsville"

Back
Top Bottom