When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
My head has that feeling once again
I cannot explain you would not understand
this is just how I am
I have become so far from numb.

When I saw the reply I thought you were just typing the lyrics

I stopped and started to "read"

I am very sorry to hear you are feeling bad. That song always makes me cry... now there will two people I connect it too

Hope things at least become tolerable soon

:roorrip:

Pain sucks. I've been dealing with it for years. Now they say I have something bad wrong. Hopefully you'll get feeling better my friend. Keepem Green

Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Super Lemon Haze - Veg Cycle For Cloning

Strain: Super Lemon Haze
Type: Mostly Sativa
Breeder: Green House Seeds
Genetics: Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze
Growing Time: 9 - 10 weeks
Flowering Time: ~67
Yield: Moderate ~700g/m2
Scent: Lemony citrus musky Earth.
Flavor: Lemon, lime, earth, musk, black pepper
Effects: Indica at first, then very social and creative
Suggested Medicinal Usage: Stress, Depression, Pain
Harvest Month: End of October

Super Lemon Haze has won the 2008 High Times Cannabis Cup with a landslide of votes. Between the many reasons: its incredibly intense lemony flavor, with a strong haze background. It's a sharp and intense taste, which reminds of lemon, lime and pink grapefruit, followed by a very earthy and musky haze aftertaste, with traces of incense and black pepper. The effect is very balanced; it starts with a quick indica-hit feeling that softly moves to a very strong high, with a social and creative side.

The Super Lemon Haze is a very smooth compromise between the great qualities of its parents. It has 9-10 weeks flowering time, and a very typical Christmas tree shape. The THC is high at over 22%, ensuring a very psychedelic experience to even the most experienced smokers.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy
Super Lemon Haze »»» Super Lemon Haze​
Super Lemon Haze
»»» Super Silver Haze x Lemon Skunk
Super Silver Haze
»»» {(Haze x Haze) x Skunk #1} x {(Haze x Haze) x NL #5}​
(Haze x Haze) x Skunk #1​
Haze x Haze​
Haze​
O Haze​
»»» Mexico x Colombia x Thailand x India​
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa​
Thailand »»» Sativa​
India »»» Sativa​
Haze (specified above)​
Skunk #1​
Skunk #1​
»»» Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia​
Afghanistan »»» Indica​
Mexico »»» Sativa​
Colombia »»» Sativa​
(Haze x Haze) x NL #5​
Haze x Haze (specified above)​
NL #5
USA, Kalifornien »»» Mostly Indica
Lemon Skunk​
»»» Original Skunk x Citral Probably Pakistan (Chitral)​
Original Skunk​
Skunk #1 (specified above)​
Citral Probably Pakistan (Chitral) »»» Indica

An old friend of mine Xlr8 grew this one out in 2012. I will "borrow" some pics from his grow to start the thread.

aug_2_4.jpg

aug_10_7.jpg

aug_24_nug_shot_06.jpg

ca-legalized_1_.jpg

Proposition 64
legalized the recreational use of marijuana for adults aged 21 years or older. Smoking was permitted in a private home or at a business licensed for on-site marijuana consumption. Smoking remains illegal while driving a vehicle, anywhere smoking tobacco is, and in all public places. Up to 28.5 grams of marijuana and 8 grams of concentrated marijuana are legal to possess. However, possession on the grounds of a school, day care center, or youth center while children are present remains illegal. An individual is permitted to grow up to six plants within a private home, as long as the area is locked and not visible from a public place.

Congratulations mate.. Smoke'm if ya got'em... :passitleft:

COOL... Now even outdoors isn't off the table. 6 plants.... 2 better than here. I always thought Cali wood be the first state to legalize weed. Hopefully these other states ironed out afew wrinkles. You know it's easier to get a law passed than it is to change one. Don't quote me. I have no idea where I heard that, but it could be the truth. Congrats Cali. Keepem Green

Oh man that's so great that the states are legalizing what shouldn't be illegal in the first place. I wish they do that soon where I live. I mean there is nobody who doesn't know somebody who is not growing. It's tolerated so much the cops just don't care (they grow too) and just take it from you and be a good boy haha. Hope you will get your girl in shape soon. I recommend diatomaceous earth as it kills bugs and is not toxic and edible actually, food grade. Good luck and thank you for sharing the great time lapses, love them! :love: :Namaste:

Change takes time.... Once started it will roll................ Hey Jandre,, you flashing that SLH in my face? JK but I do need to get afew seeds in case we have a atomic war or something.... Namely the methods of delivery get compromised is my main worry.... And I don't have one or two for the stash box. GL and I'm looking in Keepem Green

Oh man that's so great that the states are legalizing what shouldn't be illegal in the first place. I wish they do that soon where I live. I mean there is nobody who doesn't know somebody who is not growing. It's tolerated so much the cops just don't care (they grow too) and just take it from you and be a good boy haha. Hope you will get your girl in shape soon. I recommend diatomaceous earth as it kills bugs and is not toxic and edible actually, food grade. Good luck and thank you for sharing the great time lapses, love them! :love: :Namaste:

Hey! Thanks for the input! I hope it's legal for you, too, in "Hearth of Europe" soon. D.E. in an ebb and flo system would wreck my pumps. I had thought of it for an preventative. I use it in my outdoor garden, but it's just too destructive for my hydro pumps.

Change takes time.... Once started it will roll................ Hey Jandre,, you flashing that SLH in my face? JK but I do need to get afew seeds in case we have a atomic war or something.... Namely the methods of delivery get compromised is my main worry.... And I don't have one or two for the stash box. GL and I'm looking in Keepem Green

Man you have no idea the uproar that's happening here... So many dems feel cheated by the electoral college, and now the feel they are in real mortal danger from some really over-zealous fascists. Sacramento is full of people out yelling "Build The Wall," and "Lock Her Up." They drew out the "Not my president" crowd. Muslim mothers are urging their daughters not to wear the hijab to school. School kids are polarized "us against them" and fighting over it. It's frikkin pandemonium here.

I didn't vote for either of them... I couldn't in my heart of hearts know that I put that kind of corruption into office. So I went green. Now I'm being told that I have no right to bitch about anything because I voted for a party that could never win... Here's the thing, though... As long as people only see two, there will only be two that fight, and there will always be this stupid insanity of STUBBORN JACK ASSES vs. BULLYING BLOATED ELEPHANTS.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, each time expecting different results. It's time for REAL CHANGE in America, and the two-party voting system is never going to deliver that, no matter how badly we really want it to. Fucking get a grip, people.

So that's how I am. Thanks for lookin' in! :rofl:

Give him a chance................... Got to be better the Obama whatever? He sounded the less of two evils as far as marijuana. States rights,,,,,, right? Damn sounds like a civil war????????????? My relatives stand vindicated fighting in the civil war for states rights. Oh well that's a different story......... Going to be interesting......... I kind of favor alot of Trumps ideas. Least intensions. Things yet to be shown. AS I listen to American Pie.... And I hope not,,,,,,,,,,, Hopefully we will all come out better. And them that are sniveling, they haven't tried it yet. I do agree 100% about gun control, but alot of it I didn't follow. Hey even if my vote won Oregon's vote,,, Clinton wood've lost anyways. Hell Trump lost....... My vote didn't matter. Even if I'd have voted for her, which NEVER woodn't happened here, she'd have lost. I don't think we've had a President,,, since Reagan.... And maybe Trump will shake it up again? We do need to take care of number one first. I mean the people that need real help,,, not the dope fiend spare changing for a bag.. Not wanting to get on their feet.. But I see homeless families camped around here alot. Come on we can ship unmilled raw logs to Japan, yet we shutdown lumber mills here,,, over a hoax about spotted owls. We need to take care of the 'Continental' people first. I don't think abit of Isolationism wood be a bad thing. Least till we have taken care of our peoples first... GL with the grow.... Keepem Green

You know it all shows it's all a vendor's variant of a strain. Well alot are. We know SLH is a Greenhouse Seed strain. But I don't doubt alot of vendors has what 'They' call SLH. Just like half the vendors out there have what they call a White Widow? Keepem Green

Just looking in.

2 cents?

My 1st and second amendment rights stand for four more years... cool
(even if you don't use them don't let your rights be taken away from you)

I think cannabis is legal in Maine now... maybe... cool

Hillary and Bill might go to jail... cool

The backbone of the elite plutocracy has been broken or severely hurt... cool

All Americans regardless of color can still live the dream... cool

America can step back from the brink of war... whew.

America will make better trade deals... yay

Racism will not be used by the government as a weapon against the people as it is now...very cool
(Mr Obama had 8 years to say and make unification speeches. He could have made America strong with a few words and never did instead fueled the issue with fiery propaganda and kept the black community down, why?)

I could go on but won't...

:roorrip:

You know it all shows it's all a vendor's variant of a strain. Well alot are. We know SLH is a Greenhouse Seed strain. But I don't doubt alot of vendors has what 'They' call SLH. Just like half the vendors out there have what they call a White Widow? Keepem Green

Yeah, but this is actual GENETIC mapping... not just vendor info.

Back
Top Bottom