Jandre2k3 & The Generosity Of Others

:passitleft:
IMG_371215.JPG

A wholled Jandre..

:passitleft:
IMG_371215.JPG

A wholled Jandre..

Is it just me or does this look like you got triple leaved plant? Holy smokes this is gonna be one big girl! Congratz! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Wouldn't have a clue mate.. that sucks... all I can think is, dodgy pump, not working properly... did you just change nutes in last couple days? How old are the nutrients?

I have no clue... it could be something you would never suspect like something in the pump,containers or medium. If I were you I would go old school for one run. Get some Pro-mix and a fresh container and get some smoke, then work out the hydro...

Also I do not know the nutrients ... it looked to me there was a deficiency before the big wilt, I was gonna mention it but I did not think it would do that!

What's your temps & RH? How about PPM's? It looks to be environmental based on how quickly it deteriorated (although, things do go quick in hydro! :) ).

If your temps and RH are good, I'd do a flush and replace with 1/4 strength nutes...A light foliar with 1/4 strength nutes or a tea might help them perk up, too. :goodluck:

What's your temps & RH? How about PPM's? It looks to be environmental based on how quickly it deteriorated (although, things do go quick in hydro! :) ).

If your temps and RH are good, I'd do a flush and replace with 1/4 strength nutes...A light foliar with 1/4 strength nutes or a tea might help them perk up, too. :goodluck:
Temp: 78F to 85F
RH: 34% to 46%

Just flushed right before new nutes on Sunday.

I have no clue... it could be something you would never suspect like something in the pump,containers or medium. If I were you I would go old school for one run. Get some Pro-mix and a fresh container and get some smoke, then work out the hydro...

Also I do not know the nutrients ... it looked to me there was a deficiency before the big wilt, I was gonna mention it but I did not think it would do that!
I was wondering how I'd change over to soil. I need to do something because four straight failures is devastating. I'm thinking cut out the bottom of the grow box so I can set a soil pot through the floor to the res box underneath.

Maybe I'll get some big ass air pots and stuff them in the bottom.

I'm gonna go read up on BID's blogs for his soil mixup.

Roots???????????? I haven't a clue.... I have had plants act like that before,,, but when I had a extra hot day beating down on black pots. I've stayed away from hydro,, it's to finicky. Man if was for bad luck,,,, maybe you should go pick up a bag of black gold? I wish I knew whats wrong my friend. Hopefully someone can peg it..... GL and Keepem Green

Roots???????????? I haven't a clue.... I have had plants act like that before,,, but when I had a extra hot day beating down on black pots. I've stayed away from hydro,, it's to finicky. Man if was for bad luck,,,, maybe you should go pick up a bag of black gold? I wish I knew whats wrong my friend. Hopefully someone can peg it..... GL and Keepem Green

Fuck it... I gave hydro a good try. I'm going back to soil. Bat guano, worm castings, and fish emulsion I know.

Fuck it... I gave hydro a good try. I'm going back to soil. Bat guano, worm castings, and fish emulsion I know.

I think the best the hydro does is cloning, cannot beat it. And with the soil- when it is nice and fluffy small particles it grows fast too. With a good light. Good luck and may your plants be fruitful!:love: :Namaste:

Well you know I'm not a big fan of hydro. The biggest advantage I've seen with hydro was shorter veg time. I know people do real well with it. And I understand in theory all that about the food, all ready sourced, and the unrestrained root growth, but really you can get the same with a soilless substrate. I honestly agree with most, that organic grows have better smells and tastes.
On the other side,, then you have old soils to deal with,, unless your going to go with the living soils. I like fresh soil just incase I had afew mites or afew PM spores from the end of the last grow. You can donate the used soil to community gardens. They love it,, it still has alot of goodies in it. Outdoors I use a 50/50 mix new to old or I'd go broke filling them pots.
Man you've had a bad run my friend. I was sure looking forward to seeing some SLH.I'm going to call Alaksa up tonight and see how hes doing.
Have a Good Christmas. Keepem Green

Jandre I tried to call Alaska yesterday... was going to see if he wanted some dinner,, he lives about a half hour from here, but I've never been there. He did have a grow started last I heard. But I think his phone is gone. I'll try later and see if he just had it shut down for a minute or something. I know he was having a ruff go for awhile himself both health wise and financial. I guess his Pops died abit back. He was talking about moving somewhere where he felt he could do acouple outdoor trips for a store one of his friends has here in Oregon. It's been about 6 months since I heard from him.
Hope you had a great big fat Christmas Dinner. And you have another set of plants started and growing.... I think if you do go give soil a try,,, you'll say why the fuck was I doing that..... JK But so much easier with soils. But then what are going to do with all that free time? Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom