Jandre2k3 & The Generosity Of Others

Jandre I tried to call Alaska yesterday... was going to see if he wanted some dinner,, he lives about a half hour from here, but I've never been there. He did have a grow started last I heard. But I think his phone is gone. I'll try later and see if he just had it shut down for a minute or something. I know he was having a ruff go for awhile himself both health wise and financial. I guess his Pops died abit back. He was talking about moving somewhere where he felt he could do acouple outdoor trips for a store one of his friends has here in Oregon. It's been about 6 months since I heard from him.
Hope you had a great big fat Christmas Dinner. And you have another set of plants started and growing.... I think if you do go give soil a try,,, you'll say why the fuck was I doing that..... JK But so much easier with soils. But then what are going to do with all that free time? Keepem Green

Yeah, AK1 is in the grips of a bad depression. I can't reach him either. Kinda worried about the feller.

Are you sure you don't have a faulty timer or pump. I could be messing up once every 1000 times and you woodn't know. I have no idea how one could find out unless you witnessed it. Man thats a tuff one. Least it didn't happen in another 5-6 weeks down the road. When this happened last time,, were you using the same timer? GL with the grow... Keepem Green

Maybe change it up to DTW, that will give you more control.. just an out loud idea mate...

I've got 11 fairly much in veg..Whorled at fourth node has gone to two. I've got feelings a male.. I've got one that is insane. Really hope she's a she. Awesome rapid strong growth.. all look very uniform so far.. had four seeds crack, two did nothing once planted, two come up and died off.. had one cork screw into the soil, popped it up, that's the slowest/smallest out of the lot.. all looking healthy at the moment, see what next year brings :)
Happy new year..

I've got 11 fairly much in veg..Whorled at fourth node has gone to two. I've got feelings a male.. I've got one that is insane. Really hope she's a she. Awesome rapid strong growth.. all look very uniform so far.. had four seeds crack, two did nothing once planted, two come up and died off.. had one cork screw into the soil, popped it up, that's the slowest/smallest out of the lot.. all looking healthy at the moment, see what next year brings :)
Happy new year..

Hey, thanks for the update! Been scrambling over here trying to reset some things. Thinking about making this box soil because of the inability to keep anything in this box going past a few weeks in hydro... really sux. Hydro is so much more compact, and I don't have to have lots of root space. I'm in a flat, and it's pretty well cramped in here. SMH, this sux ass.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Man you can go vertical to get some space. Put your lights o one side of the tent and get your big girl around net on the other side. That can give you more space. Just a thought. Happy new year! :love: :Namaste:

New year, new plant weaker mix. Clones in the weaker mix have proven to grow faster and better than the veg plants in the full strength "HYPER" veg mix.

So... I had these two Grape Ape clones that outdid the SLH I had in the veg side. Redid the mix on that side an moved some plants around.

We'll see what happens

Jandre Kush
IMG_394113.JPG

Should be well along the way........ I'm hoping the best my friend... Time to knock it outta the park. Are you still planning on changing over to soils? Alittle premixed organic soil is all you need to veg with, and some supplemented ferts from your hydro in flower mode, and your off... Water, water feed, water, water, feed, water, water. So much easier. That's a 2+ week feeding schedule. I feed once a week unless they show hunger pangs.... Has to have been roots? To fail like that, so fast. Or was it at a water/food change that might have gave them indestion or something. You did have a sign of a problem, like calcium or something,, but then blam... Did you ever say if roots looked happy and whitish? Well I hope to see some nice plants come up with your next postings...... Sending good vibes to you and your plants,,,,
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom