Jerrix509’s 52 Light Soil Grow: Multi Strain 2020

I’ll see if I can get a pic of this places stuff on here
They said they got 100 pounds the room in the bottom picture. 3 week veg 60 day flower. They harvest at 60 days no matter what. I think the top pics are there old rooms converted to the room in the bottom picture
D7A574AF-7743-49BB-A1E8-CA20BB4B68D9.png
CEBF432C-CCB4-417D-8CD4-FB06DB17D8CB.png
58DC07E4-2B43-4986-8E4F-C23F77190050.png
679F6F4B-2417-4FAB-86BB-D22D1A1067ED.png
A40D1F87-A6A9-4A67-AD29-12FC76854EBF.png

And as of an update for today I did absolutely nothing in the room today but check the temp (73f) and change the week tag (week2)

I watered the room yesterday 250 gallons and ph at 5.9 as the feed chart recommends.
Plants have filled the trellis completely and we will thin the leaves day 21 that’s the about the only I will do in here other than watering till day 45 and it’s another thinning then watering again till flush at week 7 and plants are harvested when ripe.

I guess I saw the empty room and thought you were done with your grow. The first pics you posted is your current grow correct?

Any idea what LED's they use and how many watts they have? From the pics it looks like they have them stacked in there!

Such a beautiful setup. Thanks for the reply. Yes all the pictures are great! Keep em coming. Whens your next grow in the big room?
I didn’t get any pictures of the room today just the empty one but I’ll snap a couple when I check on them tomorrow.
We are filling the other room next Monday or the following Monday only about half the plants are to the size we want them and we want it all on one watering schedule.
going into the room will be... gmo, grease monkey, cherry pie, squirt, white Tahoe cookies, duct tape, and cinex x orange zkittlez.

I guess I saw the empty room and thought you were done with your grow. The first pics you posted is your current grow correct?

Any idea what LED's they use and how many watts they have? From the pics it looks like they have them stacked in there!

yeah the first pictures are current grow that I’m doing this journal on. The empty room is getting filled Monday. And then I got a half room. That was left to me at week 5, then veg too. So three flower rooms total and 1 veg. And then my tent at home..

we are desperately trying to find out what they are using, they are really pulling weight with them

Wow so much growth just since last update on this room. Looks great. Cant wait to see that room full of sticky colas =)

Yea i checked their page out. It looks like they have a SH*T ton of leds lol. I would be interested to know the model they use and their upfront cost and how many they have in the same size room, HPS vs LED. I have noticed in the commercial guys that are using LED's, they are using the same wattage (having to add more LED's) that they were using on HPS. So the energy cost was no different other than A/C.

Have you checked out the "Canna Cribs" series on you tube? Im sure you will find it interesting since you are commercial. I watched every episode. Those guys have some crazy amazing setups. Just search Canna Cribs: E1 on youtube and start watching them there. Maybe you can get some ideas from them as well. Even though you already have an awesome setup.

Wow so much growth just since last update on this room. Looks great. Cant wait to see that room full of sticky colas =)

Yea i checked their page out. It looks like they have a SH*T ton of leds lol. I would be interested to know the model they use and their upfront cost and how many they have in the same size room, HPS vs LED. I have noticed in the commercial guys that are using LED's, they are using the same wattage (having to add more LED's) that they were using on HPS. So the energy cost was no different other than A/C.

Have you checked out the "Canna Cribs" series on you tube? Im sure you will find it interesting since you are commercial. I watched every episode. Those guys have some crazy amazing setups. Just search Canna Cribs: E1 on youtube and start watching them there. Maybe you can get some ideas from them as well. Even though you already have an awesome setup.
Thanks, yeah they really got a nice stretch going. So many tops, this room should help us progress towards the leds or the hydro.

I will find out next time we buy clones from them I will be going along for the ride with a notepad. I guess someone that is involve in the grow has been in the lightning industry and really understands the leds. just saving the ac power will help a lot and when the building was designed it wasn’t designed properly so our ac is funky and confusing.
also I had got a quote from a company, the watts we use in this particular room is 38000 watts in lighting (38 x 1000watt lights) and their light would use 24000 watts (80 x 300watt fixtures. They are introducing a new light I had to sign a form to not disclose anything about so we are waiting on that. Also the quote was higher than what we can do at the moment too.

I have seen a few of those canna cribs. Not any new ones I think they had the elite nutrients And phat panda when I watched. I watched a lot of the growing exposed that’s a really similar show they get better as the series goes on and they have a lot of episodes too.

Today marks day one of week three....
So this week I did the last preventative sprays This past week once on Wednesday and another time on Friday. Total of 8 gallons sprayed.
5256CF5E-D82F-471F-AEFE-79A73715AE90.jpeg

The plants were fed twice and again today. the temp is hovering around 77f
This week the plants will get a thinning and the small inside branches that get will no light will be cut off.
The plants are getting really tall and racks are full of tops.
T
99470ACA-C801-4746-A2DB-AB4399778D74.jpeg
34B028DE-2A42-4F59-AD4F-D5FB30CD8CE8.jpeg
E143EBA3-5A3B-4520-8B1D-27D8F09A9275.jpeg

Looking great! Tops are now forming good! Week 5-6 flowering is going to be crazy. Keep up the great work! You start your tent grow journal yet? Let me know so I can check it out when you do.
Thanks for stopping by again! Yeah I can’t wait till we crop we really need to start get ahead again.. I am about to start I just got my staple gun from the mail man so it’s time to build the second room with the panda plastic so I can keep some genetics alive. I’m just going to flower in the tent for this round. But I should get it started. I need someone to come help me move some couches and weight equipment out of the way.

AWESOME! Look at that nice even canopy of colas! Looking good dude! Hope all is well in your world.
Thank you it’s been rough when the building was built it was not designed with environment in mind. So one of the units failed and we had temps rise into 90s and all the sour diesel hermed out and a few here and there throughout the room. But over 150 plants killed in this room. Over 200 plants in the other room had started to herm as well. With all that happen plus some other things in life, I didn’t care about updating the journal. It will still be a great harvest but not what it could have been. The two strains are going to be potential strains we keep. To have survived this stress I’m impressed/happy.

Back
Top Bottom