So I'm inspecting the plants and what do I find?
Budrot.
Only one plant, but it's in the top. The biggest one.
Damn.
I managed to save some, but I probably threw away half an ounce or so.
Hopefully I nipped it in the bud. (Pun intended)

IMG20220318152654.jpg

IMG20220318151945.jpg

IMG20220318151940.jpg

IMG20220318151935.jpg

IMG20220318143705.jpg

That's a bugger on the bud rot. There always tends to be a bit of damage/loss in a crop, the rest look good.
I made sure there's no more, but it may come back. Now's the time to be super vigilant and check often for any signs of more. The main head was just too chunky and didn't have enough airflow.

I made sure there's no more, but it may come back. Now's the time to be super vigilant and check often for any signs of more. The main head was just too chunky and didn't have enough airflow.
That's a shit, one of mine has just suddenly deteriorated in the last couple of days, hoping I can redeem something but I'm doubting it'll be able to hold for the time needed. I thought we had lots of sunny days ahead still, but it's hosing down now, and I was going to give another BT spray tomorrow, a shame if it gets washes off.

That's a shit, one of mine has just suddenly deteriorated in the last couple of days, hoping I can redeem something but I'm doubting it'll be able to hold for the time needed. I thought we had lots of sunny days ahead still, but it's hosing down now, and I was going to give another BT spray tomorrow, a shame if it gets washes off.
Damn, weather is all over the place.
Let's hope we get that late summer fine spell, that so often happens in NZ, for a few more weeks at least.

Here's some pics of the plant in the tent.
I'm not sure if the yellowing leaves are a sign of deficiency or just normal for this stage of life. They seem to be more yellow than they should be. The buds are solid and heavy. The pistils are mostly curled in but I don't see milky or amber trichomes yet.

IMG20220319145505.jpg

IMG20220319145533.jpg

IMG20220319145335.jpg

IMG20220319145250.jpg

IMG20220319145731.jpg

Here's some pics of the plant in the tent.
I'm not sure if the yellowing leaves are a sign of deficiency or just normal for this stage of life. They seem to be more yellow than they should be. The buds are solid and heavy. The pistils are mostly curled in but I don't see milky or amber trichomes yet.
To me, they all look good, primo, and that level of yellowing is minor for the late stage of flowering they're in. Because their leaves and colas look rather sativa like, I would suggest letting them run for longer, especially if you see no amber etc. I read of someone here who grew their sativas to where they looked good but it turned out to be still too early to harvest unfortunately. I did the same with a sativa dominant Strawberry Cough last year, if only I'd just waited 2 or 3 weeks more.

To me, they all look good, primo, and that level of yellowing is minor for the late stage of flowering they're in. Because their leaves and colas look rather sativa like, I would suggest letting them run for longer, especially if you see no amber etc. I read of someone here who grew their sativas to where they looked good but it turned out to be still too early to harvest unfortunately. I did the same with a sativa dominant Strawberry Cough last year, if only I'd just waited 2 or 3 weeks more.
Oh that's good to know. The trichomes are still glassy and small right now, I don't wanna harvest early, going for about 10-20% amber trichomes if I can. Seems to be taking forever lol

That's a shitter. There's been a lot of strong wind and rain recently. Hopefully the plants can recover from some of their injuries
I'll just have to check them a few times a day and chop off any suspect buds. It's only a few small areas. I'll let the plants keep going for now, unless the whole plant is affected, then I'll harvest early. Not sure what happened to the quote thingy lol.

Hey there Trala
Um, I'm not sure what webbing mould is.
Kinda looked like stringy mould if that's a thing, like filaments.
Oh I see.

I know I’ve said this before, I really think it’s worth the money dealers charge. Growing is so hard.

Oh I see.

I know I’ve said this before, I really think it’s worth the money dealers charge. Growing is so hard.
It's definitely harder than I thought. I'd rather smoke my own mediocre weed than pay $20 a gram for someone else's mediocre weed.
It's only the rainy weather messing up the outdoor girls. The clone of boot girl in the tent is doing alright. I'm still fighting the humidity though.

The main thing is that I'm learning with every grow and getting better quality flowers.

It's definitely harder than I thought. I'd rather smoke my own mediocre weed than pay $20 a gram for someone else's mediocre weed.
It's only the rainy weather messing up the outdoor girls. The clone of boot girl in the tent is doing alright. I'm still fighting the humidity though.

The main thing is that I'm learning with every grow and getting better quality flowers.
I just seem to constantly make such rookie mistakes

Back
Top Bottom