JohnnieJC3's Bay - 11 Clones - Mars II 400 - 2x2x5 Secret Jardin

I haven't forgot about my journal. I just had to pout for a little while and lick my wounds. I was pretty bummed out about the yield issue, but the quality is there so I know it's not me. I'm going to eliminate all variables that may have contributed to low yield. Genetics will be from breeders, upgrading to 5 gallon smart pots (over the 3 gallons) and also make sure the plants are Vegged longer. I'm not getting the stretch I should in flower so I need to grow bigger wider plants. I also feel that trying to grow bigger plants in a small area is no bueno. The next round in August I will do 6 plants in a 2x4. This way I'm still in compliance with Prop 215 and have more plants/root systems. Small area, more plants seems to be the ticket.

That being said, I'll update soon with dry bud pics. :volcano-smiley:

I've experimented with my little grow area with 4, 3 and 2 plants. With 4 it was way too crowded and with 2 I needed a long veg to fill the space. I've settled on 3 which gives me enough room and a reasonable veg time. I did some LST this time to maximize the tops and it looks like I will be maxing out my little area. We'll know for sure by the end of the month.

As promised here are some pictures of the final product.

P1050331.JPG
P1050330.JPG
P1050332.JPG
P1050333.JPG
P1050335.JPG
P1050338.JPG
P10503431.JPG
P10503421.JPG
P1050337.JPG
P10503411.JPG
P1050336.JPG

I wish the photos weren't resized so much so you can really see the detail. The little that I have vaped is very kushy on the sour side with some purpling to make them pretty. It's too bad they didn't reflect on the scale but yeah, TOP SHELF Meds no doubt.
Thank you both for checking out my flowers.

I planted my feminized Seeds for my Outdoor grow. The strains are The purps (2) Green Crack, Purple Crack, Holy Grail Kush, Double Bubbleberry, and 4 Autos Blue Kush (freebie), Berry Bomb, and last but not least THC BOmb (2). I can't wait to get this going. They should pop around Friday or Saturday.

Planted on Tuesday so Saturday evening should see some seedlings breaking ground. :). I enjoy indoor growing but Outdoors I'm only limited to vertical height, not width. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom