John's Wicked New Grow

Deep Woods Off mini pump sprayer 90+% Deet? I have to have this with when fishing.
The mosquitos love biting my butt for some reason. I'm like candy to those suckers.

Yep, I use the real deal to, DWO, with deet. (I misspelled dear the first time)
I fish a small lake that's about a half mile away. Once I get on the lake the bugs go away. Sounds like you're fishing a stream or the river or last guess from the dock.

Yep, I use the real deal to, DWO, with deet. (I misspelled dear the first time)
I fish a small lake that's about a half mile away. Once I get on the lake the bugs go away. Sounds like you're fishing a stream or the river or last guess from the dock.
Yes, all of the above! I have no boat and my friends with boats drive me crazy talking about their problems the whole time. I thought we were going fishing to get away from our problems? Save that stuff for coffee, not fishing. I mostly go by myself these days but I am taking the kiddos out this weekend.
I'm going micro fishing!!!! It is so fun. You have a contest to see who can catch the smallest fish. My fishing pole is an old telescopic radio antenna with the smallest hook I could find. I use cooked rice for bait. The pics are hilarious but it is actually really challenging.

Yes, all of the above! I have no boat and my friends with boats drive me crazy talking about their problems the whole time. I thought we were going fishing to get away from our problems? Save that stuff for coffee, not fishing. I mostly go by myself these days but I am taking the kiddos out this weekend.
I'm going micro fishing!!!! It is so fun. You have a contest to see who can catch the smallest fish. My fishing pole is an old telescopic radio antenna with the smallest hook I could find. I use cooked rice for bait. The pics are hilarious but it is actually really challenging.
Heck, I just use a 12' duck boat with an electric trolling motor. I have ores for backup, but never had to use so far. Total investment brand new including battery was about $1,000.00 bucks in 2009, I do have to charge the battery the night before cause it's too old.
My truck has a 8' bed and a headache rack. I just toss it up there and strap down and roll. Might consider this, but I would look for used Everything except battery, if I was to do all over again.

Gotz some catchin' up to do. LoL

:high-five:

I read @ the speed of a toddler, so gimme a sec. I'll catch up. :rofl:

Welcome Preston, I just hooked up some very basic fresh air in and out with a small fan inside to toughen them up. 6" out on the top side and a 6" in with a 4" inline fan placed inside to give the very young girls some fresh air.
Later on in the program I'll change to 6" inline fans for both intake and outtake for a more robust circulation when needed.
I did put a screen on the intake and outtakr for possible spider's, you never know.
Be green and nice to see you aboard, Cheers ! :welcome:

Wick :morenutes:

First, intake, second inside with blue fan, third outtake.

Attachments

• IMG_20190605_143308576.jpg
    IMG_20190605_143308576.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 38
Hot air outtake 6" ( later if needed I will bring in a six foot ladder and plumb the outtake straight out the top). But going to take the easy way out until then.

Attachments

• IMG_20190605_143400544.jpg
    IMG_20190605_143400544.jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 27
I found it!
Just caught up (on the last 2 pages,at least)-interesting results from
the FFO/MG test-I might just have to get some FFO for my next grow....
Your setup looks good-sorry to hear your new tent was put together badly-I know you can fix the small leaks with tape,but those leaky zippers have got to be tough to work around...

I use this water for me plants.
I use rain water for my plants,too...I saved about 50 gallons from the rare California rain
we had this year-I'm down to fifteen gallons left,so I'll have to start with tap water soon

I'll be stopping in from time to time to see how those little girls do-they won't be little for long!

Update,
Just fed the two larger girls with 1/2 FFG. I will be putting them in their 5
Gallon smart pots tonight.
IMG_20190609_070114272.jpg
IMG_20190609_070059054.jpg

The tomatoes didn't like the inside fans, I can't wait to get these girls outside.

Attachments

• IMG_20190609_070419387.jpg
    IMG_20190609_070419387.jpg
    608 KB · Views: 37
These two went into the ground 3 days after, I'm the about just putting them in their 5 gallon smart pots and skipping the 6" pot.
Whatcha all think about that?
Remember, their Autos.
I think somehow a tomato seed jumped into one of the girls. Whatcha think?
IMG_20190609_070250947.jpg
IMG_20190609_070316291.jpg

I have decided to not start tomatoe plants with my girls ever again. The need two different environments.

I’d just go straight to their finish pot.

Agreed, I thought that I would try the ",root ball " thing this time, bit not anymore with autos.

I found it!
Just caught up (on the last 2 pages,at least)-interesting results from
the FFO/MG test-I might just have to get some FFO for my next grow....
Your setup looks good-sorry to hear your new tent was put together badly-I know you can fix the small leaks with tape,but those leaky zippers have got to be tough to work around...

I use rain water for my plants,too...I saved about 50 gallons from the rare California rain
we had this year-I'm down to fifteen gallons left,so I'll have to start with tap water soon

I'll be stopping in from time to time to see how those little girls do-they won't be little for long!
Hi Carcass, glad to have you aboard.

Any advice on soil?
I usually get Fox Farm Ocean, but something cheaper would be good.
Sorry mate i know this was a while ago but maybe see if Biobizz is available in your area? I use their all-mix n its very good stuff. Just getting caught up. Be with ya soon :p

I have decided to not start tomatoe plants with my girls ever again. The need two different environments.
Yer man just goes to show how different plants really are even down to the composition of the soil they enjoy. All caught up. Nice selection cuz. Ill be about :D

Sorry mate i know this was a while ago but maybe see if Biobizz is available in your area? I use their all-mix n its very good stuff. Just getting caught up. Be with ya soon :p
Biobizz, thanks I'm going to check that out. Thanks for the tip and I'm glad you stopping by.

Update

Day 15 since the two larger LBA went into the soil and the two smaller arexat 9 days into the soil. Remember, two beans never popped.
Yesterday, I transplanted all four into 5 gallon smart pots. Funny, the to older LBA that I put into 6" pots only two days before were already consuming the whole 6" pot filled with a root ball. At this point it doesn't make any sense to go from cups to 6" with the younger two. I went from cups to 5 gallon smart pots with them.
I used FFO and Great White at half strength for transplant.
plan on transplanting the tomatoes into 6" pots today using MG.
I wish it would warm up some, I sure want to get these tomatoes outside.
IMG_20190609_211636008.jpg

I think I might try some LST on the larger one and top the other lager one.
Any advice on this, feel free.

Back
Top Bottom