Jonathan Ray Vaugn from Copenhagen

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Jonathan420weed

How is the weather for growing in Copenhagen?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome Jonathan420weed! What's growing?
Hi stoneotter . At the moment i have 3 purple haze and 3 White widow around 3 weeks into bud . Reasonably Big plants as 6 week veg . I have a couple of autostol finished. In the veg tent and also 10 Jack herer regular which are around 2.5 weeks Old . In thinking of getting a mother plant from the jh or Two and clone that going forward. I hear it doesn’t smell as bad as skunk. I’m living in apartment block……… otherwise I’d probably have double the plants:) . Thanks for the reply and speak to you soon

Hi stoneotter . At the moment i have 3 purple haze and 3 White widow around 3 weeks into bud . Reasonably Big plants as 6 week veg . I have a couple of autostol finished. In the veg tent and also 10 Jack herer regular which are around 2.5 weeks Old . In thinking of getting a mother plant from the jh or Two and clone that going forward. I hear it doesn’t smell as bad as skunk. I’m living in apartment block……… otherwise I’d probably have double the plants:) . Thanks for the reply and speak to you soon
Are you growing anything?

Welcome to 420mag mate seems like your a very busy guy! 🤣 Would love to see some pics 😁
Do you grow in tents or just rooms? And what growing style do you use? My next run will be Coco/hydro but still like the look of DWC..

✌🏽

Welcome to 420mag mate seems like your a very busy guy! 🤣 Would love to see some pics 😁
Do you grow in tents or just rooms? And what growing style do you use? My next run will be Coco/hydro but still like the look of DWC..

✌🏽
Hi
Not too much time spent. Do the basics and the plants don’t need much time. When I get the hang of this site I’ll post some pictures for sure. At the moment I’m using a hydro soil (coco and soil) in fabric and airpots. I’ll keep that going for any mother plants , however I’m loaded up to start growing in rockwool for clones . I can see loads of advantages to doing it that way. I seriously considered using Dwc at one point but decided that it was a bit hardcore really, and noisy with air pumps etc. if it becomes legal to grow say 3 plants, I’ll grow a few monsters using dwc in 65litre buckets. Im guessing that is the best size roughly with a powerful air pump. I can’t really see any better way than coco/soil in airpots or rockwool with perhaps a timed watering system (while on holiday etc)
Police here in Denmark calculate the charge you receive by the number of plants. 1 plant=30g. This makes it better to limit sog growing and grow slightly bigger plants p m2 using training methods. So it’s definitely a juggling act for me. I have to consider noise, smell, and other limitations and work it out. Not to worry however. Im not overly concerned about consequences but take the best path forward and have found that all the problems make you hyper aware of details and a very capable gardenist. Cheers

Nice can't wait to see what you got going on! Yeah I'm basically on the same page as you discreet is a must and the simplicity of timed feed but just Coco and perlite this time round.
Make sure you @me if you get a journal started bud Ur technique is definitely up my street 👍🏽

Jonathan Ray vaugn in da House here . Growing in Copenhagen denmark . Hello Welcome
Welcome my friend :welcome::420::high-five:
Hope you had a great weekend.
Looking forward to seeing your garden. :yahoo:
Take care.

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom