Jonny's Basement

right on, so 4 weeks of veg before the flip. Solid veg time. I think that you will be really pleased with your yield. so you have 3-5 weeks to go right? they are going to swell up in the coming days!

oh yeah, their already a bit bigger than last update, although I burnt em and screwed up their process a bit.

Jonny great work. Nice to see the trainwreck. SOrry i havent been around at all.Bben mad busy, but back now and watching closely. I love the trainwreck.

Thanks man, yeah I'm doing the res changes tomorrow, so I'll take some pics and put em up then. Yeah I been busy myself.
I think trainwreck might be one of my new favorites :grinjoint:

Well Alright, just finished up my Res change, they're back up to full strength nutes today and I would say have around two weeks or so left to go.
I'll Start off with the Trainwreck...

Let me just pack a smoke and away we go.....

:roorrip:

013155.jpg

014136.jpg

Still smelling VERY lemony/limey almost solventy. You can tell its going to be a strong cerebral smoke. Fingers stick together just from touching the stem.

Next is the Northern Lights (left) and Widow (right). Also 2-3 more weeks.

010197.jpg

015124.jpg

01991.jpg

Northern Lights
008236.jpg

(my hand is at about chest height - 5' or so.)

Damn man !! Those are some trees Jonny!! Looks like you've already started to bundle them up !! :peace:

Next is the Northern Lights (left) and Widow (right). Also 2-3 more weeks.

010197.jpg

015124.jpg

01991.jpg

Northern Lights
008236.jpg

(my hand is at about chest height - 5' or so.)

im jealous!!!! :roorrip::bravo:

great job so far.. the bitches look great :yahoo:

dro:popcorn:

Thanks everyone, They seem to be back on track. Hopefully they'll thicken up a lot in the next two weeks. Never run these strains before so I don't know what to expect. All I know is no matter how hard you try, two strains in the same bucket is just asking for trouble. I should try out for the circus with all the juggling I've been doing in there. This one like this and the other doesn't, they seem to like two different pH's or else one seems to lock out, I actually think next round, I'll be doing primarily buckets. Smaller plants and buckets. Just not enough room in there for six 6' tall plants ;)

And I think they're getting to close to the light and not bulking up like they should. It's not too hot, but something doesn't seem right. Oh well. plenty of time to figure it out.

And plenty of nuggets right around the corner....

looks good to me.

looks great really.

the only thing I would have done (I've run tubs like that before) is chop under growth so there is less pop corn and better air flow. also you might want to peep your air stones and make sure they are hunky dorey and producing lots of bubbles in the right spot.

I like the way you think !! buckets seem to be the way to grow !! I'm still trying to find a lid that comes off easy for adding and testing etc. My next grow will have 1 plant in 1 bucket times 4 !! Now I just need to get 4 females !! :surf:

looks good to me.

looks great really.

the only thing I would have done (I've run tubs like that before) is chop under growth so there is less pop corn and better air flow. also you might want to peep your air stones and make sure they are hunky dorey and producing lots of bubbles in the right spot.

Normally my undergrowth fills out a lot more than it did this time, It was just so packed in there, there wasn't any room for light to get down. I'm actually going to do a little experiment and cut my tops, see If I can let the bottom fill out a little more. Uncle Ben suggested it, and who am I to question his advice. So I'll give it a go.
If I have too much leaf loss/decline,then I will just cut all the popcorn buds for hash.

ordering Bubblebags this week...

soo

Yeah my stones are good, I replace them every grow.

Back
Top Bottom