Just bored, posting my pics: BC God Bud!

Keep in mind the cola he showed is not trimmed up so it may look bigger. But I in no way believe that HPS is that much better than LED. I certainly believe you can do the exact same thing with both lights. I'm really not trying to compare the cola's. I just used my pics to show it can be done with LED also. That was my point. I hate hearing I never seen anyone do this with an LED. It can be done ! Trying to make it sound like there's nothing that can keep up with HPS is absurd. It may not outdo it; but it can do just as much.
So what are your thoughts about an LED (newer white light) being able to produce large cola's equal to HPS ?
That's the real question.
Ah yeah i agree with ya there i ran hps forever honestly got sic of the power consumption and heat and that shitty orange light. Had buy some expensive ass glasses so i could see the colors.

Hm those are donkey dicks but that looks nothing like the gg4 cut.

yeah the those buds under the led light look nice BUT ARE THEY? MAYBE FLUFFY BUD NOT DENSE HARD NUGS..

we cant tell by pic and the final test is the smoke.. :)

new high eved leds 1 k plus price u get some nice light but for 300 u get cmh and grow the best bud.. :)

imho.. :)

Keep in mind the cola he showed is not trimmed up so it may look bigger. But I in no way believe that HPS is that much better than LED. I certainly believe you can do the exact same thing with both lights. I'm really not trying to compare the cola's. I just used my pics to show it can be done with LED also. That was my point. I hate hearing I never seen anyone do this with an LED. It can be done ! Trying to make it sound like there's nothing that can keep up with HPS is absurd. It may not outdo it; but it can do just as much.
So what are your thoughts about an LED (newer white light) being able to produce large cola's equal to HPS ?

some ice?

yeah the those buds under the led light look nice BUT ARE THEY? MAYBE FLUFFY BUD NOT DENSE HARD NUGS..

we cant tell by pic and the final test is the smoke.. :)

new high eved leds 1 k plus price u get some nice light but for 300 u get cmh and grow the best bud.. :)

imho.. :)

I own and have used almost every style of light lol and yeah those buds are dense for sure. One thing about led is you get rock hard nugs just like a cmh but with less larf. I run hlg i didnt pay 1000 for mine lol. You can flower with a 315 but inmo those are for veg and the 630s are for flower. Unless you have a small grow space.

I'm not familiar with CMH as I've never tried them. I can't make an honest comparison. But I have used MH / HPS & I can make an honest comparison there & the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 (300 Watt) will do just as good as a 600 Watt HPS.
The TSW 3000 (450 Watts) is damned near equal to a 1000 watt HPS. No big difference in yield between them. The Big Difference is in Heat & Electric between the 2 types of lights. I'm not sure, but maybe this is because of the Hood Types & the Light Spread. But either way, from my own personal experience I can't say either one produces Bigger, Better yields. Pretty damned close to equal both ways.
One just costs more to start out with & is cheaper in power. The other cheaper to purchase but costs more in power.
I only have to pay extra once during the initial purchase of an LED. The HPS guy has to pay extra every grow in electrical costs not to mention new bulbs quite often.
So this is why I chose LED over MH / HPS. Last I'll say on the subject.

Anyway, those are some beauties Delta ! Keep up the great work. I may try a CMH since they are dirt cheap. Seems like those lights are all over Craigslist & Offer Up for about $100. I just don't see why people are selling them off if they are that good. Way more MH / HPS / CMH lights for sale then LED's .... Hmmmm. When I see a whole bunch of the same kind of lights up for sale I think "Thing of the past". Kind of like Blurple LED's.

I'm not familiar with CMH as I've never tried them. I can't make an honest comparison. But I have used MH / HPS & I can make an honest comparison there & the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 (300 Watt) will do just as good as a 600 Watt HPS.
The TSW 3000 (450 Watts) is damned near equal to a 1000 watt HPS. No big difference in yield between them. The Big Difference is in Heat & Electric between the 2 types of lights. I'm not sure, but maybe this is because of the Hood Types & the Light Spread. But either way, from my own personal experience I can't say either one produces Bigger, Better yields. Pretty damned close to equal both ways.
One just costs more to start out with & is cheaper in power. The other cheaper to purchase but costs more in power.
I only have to pay extra once during the initial purchase of an LED. The HPS guy has to pay extra every grow in electrical costs not to mention new bulbs quite often.

Anyway, those are some beauties Delta ! Keep up the great work. I may try a CMH since they are dirt cheap. Seems like those lights are all over Craigslist & Offer Up for about $100. I just don't see why people are selling them off if they are that good. Way more MH / HPS / CMH lights for sale then LED's .... Hmmmm. When I see a whole bunch of the same kind of lights up for sale I think "Thing of the past". Kind of like Blurple LED's.

IVE NEVER USED AN LED. based on what u said same as hps.. the cmh is way better light.. and last 10,000 hrs at 90% they say .. long time.. i had 1000 watt hps .. the 630 cmh double the yeild and better quality buds..

yeah its fairly cheap a bit more than hps.. bulbs are higher in price.. but you save 40 % power and if you have hps set up
now you have the heat management system in place.. best light spectrum for your money u can get better but will pay 3 to 10x the price in Canada .. i shop canada grow lights.. for lots of stuff

cheers

IVE NEVER USED AN LED. based on what u said same as hps.. the cmh is way better light.. and last 10,000 hrs at 90% they say .. long time.. i had 1000 watt hps .. the 630 cmh double the yeild and better quality buds..

yeah its fairly cheap a bit more than hps.. bulbs are higher in price.. but you save 40 % power and if you have hps set up
now you have the heat management system in place.. best light spectrum for your money u can get better but will pay 3 to 10x the price in Canada .. i shop canada grow lights.. for lots of stuff

cheers
Yeah like i said to people from canada before stick with hps and cmh until you guys get good prices one boards and led bars. Cuz man you guys get the shit end of the stick for being right next door. For a hlg 300l im lookin at about 500$ and for canada the same light is 700$ makes no sense to me either.

Yeah agreed with hps you end up spendinh alot of money for bulbs which should be changed once a year because of loss of efficiency. Efficiency is one of the most important thing about a grow light. Better efficiency equals better light output and higher yields this is why led is so good. My led runs at about 2.6 umols per jul and my hps only gave me about 1.4. As for cmh im not sure but i know they are efficient and good lights and much better than a standard hps. In my opinion de is the best outa hps. Alot more efficient than a se.

Yeah like i said to people from canada before stick with hps and cmh until you guys get good prices one boards and led bars. Cuz man you guys get the shit end of the stick for being right next door. For a hlg 300l im lookin at about 500$ and for canada the same light is 700$ makes no sense to me either.

sounds like a good exchange .. in example.. dollar at .78 cent moving up .. for now

cmh for fall winter spring .. out door back yard summer

need to grow some monster plants this summer but i think there is legal size limit on those 4 plants

im not sure but i heard something like that.. cause with a big green house could go for 20 footers.. lol 1000 lbs plants

cheers..

old grow new grow eh .. im that old grow is getting really tasty to smoke now 6 weeks curing up some only 3..

You mentioned 16.5 & 19XX weights ? Are you talking oz.'s per plant ? If so, please show a pic so I can see how big of a plant I'd have to grow to get that. I honestly don't think I could ever do it in a tent. Maybe with SCROG, but still not sure about that.

Fuckin killed this run 2lbs under my hlg 600r spec in a 4x4 gorilla and 4 plants. All were in #5 pots and fed everyday with Perfect Grower Nutrients

20210102_055041.jpg

20210105_063336.jpg

20210105_063525.jpg

20210105_063717.jpg

20210101_062203.jpg

You mentioned 16.5 & 19XX weights ? Are you talking oz.'s per plant ? If so, please show a pic so I can see how big of a plant I'd have to grow to get that. I honestly don't think I could ever do it in a tent. Maybe with SCROG, but still not sure about that.
sorry i dont know what your refering too ..

someone ask if i can do a 2 lb grow in a 5x5 i trying right now .. have not weight my last crop yet ..

Back
Top Bottom