Just curious what my yield might be!

Firstround

Hello all you master growers,
This is my first grow and today is day 36 into flowering with these Vanilla Crème Pie. These 3 plants are in 3 gallon bags and seem to be happy so far in my Mars Hydro 2x4 indoor tent using a TSL2000 light. I am just curious to what the yield might be if I can continue doing what is right and not screwing them up. Thanks

40BDC3A5-50F9-47F2-AAD8-A243E0412A69.jpeg

FC3BCC35-962E-44A3-AAEA-2DD87B2C5F70.jpeg

This is my first grow and today is day 36 into flowering with these Vanilla Crème Pie. These 3 plants are in 3 gallon bags and seem to be happy so far in my Mars Hydro 2x4 indoor tent using a TSL2000 light. I am just curious to what the yield might be if I can continue doing what is right and not screwing them up. Thanks

@Firstround , nice starter you have there, keep up the good work and in a few weeks you rewards will appear.
To answer your question about the yield see #3 below:

4 Golden rules (for when you get started)
1. KIS- keep it simple
2. When you think it’s done, wait 2 more weeks
3. The answer to "how much will this yield?" is, has, and always be "bout a pound".
4. Tell no one, especially if you are growing in a non-grow state.

@Firstround , nice starter you have there, keep up the good work and in a few weeks you rewards will appear.
To answer your question about the yield see #3 below:

4 Golden rules (for when you get started)
1. KIS- keep it simple
2. When you think it’s done, wait 2 more weeks
3. The answer to "how much will this yield?" is, has, and always be "bout a pound".
4. Tell no one, especially if you are growing in a non-grow state.
Thanks for the sound advise….

Great job so far. They look like happy ladies. Hard to guess final yield. But as others said, they really bulk in those final stages so hold on for the right time to harvest. It's so hard to do especially on your first grow. Your patience will be rewarded though.

Great job so far. They look like happy ladies. Hard to guess final yield. But as others said, they really bulk in those final stages so hold on for the right time to harvest. It's so hard to do especially on your first grow. Your patience will be rewarded though.
Thank you and I’m like a kid in a candy store but will be patient. Damn I love the skunk in the house!

Too hard to guesstimate!

You will have to scope out the trichomes and wait till they are cloudy to turning amber. It's difficult to say, depends on the genetics and on the high you would like to experience.

a quick glance shows that your yield will definitely be cannabis.

pretty good looking cannabis at that as well.

it won't be as much as you want, but it will be enough to meet your needs.

I'm gonna guess at 12-15

You should get close to 8-10 oz

Back
Top Bottom