K.c 36 - first grow - poor man closet grow

Thanks for the love everyone, the plants are looking good and i think that teaspoon of american pride really helped. Im gonna start feeding them in 2 days. I plan to start feeding grow big at 1/4 strength. I believe it asks for a teaspoon per gallon. I usually add about 6oz of water every 2 days per pot. Im not 100% sure but the pot size that im using but its 3 gallons. can anyone confirm based on the pics? However, my question is, should i be watering more and how much is 1/4 of a teaspoon???:scratchinghead:

meanwhile....
all21.JPG

all11.JPG

top shots
top14.JPG

top25.JPG

top31.JPG
(sorry its upside down)
top41.JPG

under
under1.JPG

under2.JPG

under3.JPG

under4.JPG

:thanks::ganjamon:

nice setup, you should put some twist ties around the light handles so they don't accidentally slip and fall and land on one of your lil ladies!

SCARY MOMENT #3

IMG_01981.JPG

the leaf that im holding has light green almost scars, almost as if one side of the leaf burnt but not the other side. Another plant also has it.

IMG_0197.JPG

this one has a one yellow tip, can u see it? its the leaf in full view, 2nd indent from the top on the left.

IMG_0196.JPG

this one has the scar i mentioned but the scar happen right under the point of another leaf. beggin the question, is this water burn?

Please let me know if anyone can, Thank you everyone!

plants are looking very nice and look like older versions of my plants (all 11 of them)
i must say i am loving my 100w CFL, my plants are loving it. i deff see a difference from the 26w clusters and the single 100w.

good job

-RC

Back
Top Bottom