K.c 36 - first grow - poor man closet grow

I added another single 42w daylight bulb the other day, i also have a lower spectrum bulb that i plan on using again as soon as i get a new clamp lamp for it. I'm going to purchase the 150HPS sun system kit this week. I was debating about getting the 250 but i can't find it in my city.

setup the new light and rearranged the cfls to provide extra coverage. Its 150W hps sunsystem kit. Any recommendations? I was going to start feeding them tomorrow. I haven't water the plants today and plan on tomorrow with 1/4 strength to 8oz of ph water per plant. (can anyone 2nd that?)

Also i noticed, 2 or 3 light yellow tips on a plant, is that ok?

here ya go...
IMG_02011.JPG

IMG_02023.JPG

IMG_02032.JPG

IMG_02042.JPG

(sorry about the pics but as soon as i turn on the hps it makes me camera wonky)

some top shots
IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

this leaf has a few yellow spots, can anyone tell what it is?
IMG_02091.JPG

this plant is leaning to the left a little, what should i do?
IMG_0210.JPG

It is hard to tell from the pics, but it may be telling you that it is time to start with the nutes... Like you said 1/4 strength... Also, next time you are at the store grab a few more Y's for the lights. You can put 4 bulbs per socket and get better light coverage...

Yep yep nice.

I agree with Irie...yep time for food and more light.

I am verrrrry anxiuos to see your grow work. I have Danky Doodle on the way. Spontanica is in the fridge. Currently working on Leda Uno & Mind Bender.

Until I feel very in my accomplished in my growing MJ I will be focusing on the KC brand. For me it looks to be one of the best values. Funny some cup winners sell for over $100 yet KC Leda Uno can sell 10 seeds for less than $30 from most banks. Kc looks to be one of the least recognized breeders. I mean they win, they work with other banks & they are verrrry reasonably priced.

\ooo/

try the mango, some very sweet smelly tasty white in trichs, beautiful purple colors common and strong numbing body stone, i love it

Yep yep nice.

I agree with Irie...yep time for food and more light.

I am verrrrry anxiuos to see your grow work. I have Danky Doodle on the way. Spontanica is in the fridge. Currently working on Leda Uno & Mind Bender.

Until I feel very in my accomplished in my growing MJ I will be focusing on the KC brand. For me it looks to be one of the best values. Funny some cup winners sell for over $100 yet KC Leda Uno can sell 10 seeds for less than $30 from most banks. Kc looks to be one of the least recognized breeders. I mean they win, they work with other banks & they are verrrry reasonably priced.

\ooo/

Are you able to get them here in the U.S.?

I ordered from one of the sponsors as well, single seed centre... but I dint' do much research beforehand and now i'm worried my seeds are gonna be taken by customs (yikes!!)
, I wish there was somewhere to get seeds from here in the U.S. shit i'd even drive for hours to get to somewhere that sold seeds!

Dude I got some beans from them (not saying they ship to the USA) (that maybe against forum policy and generally bad to do so) & one was crushed. The lady is sending me an other seed which costs more, yet she did not charge me a $. Nice germ rate and quick pop as well.

Single Seed CTR is ***** in my book!!

I suggest you get in touch with them....and be as freindly as possible. I got really good results from them.

\ooo/

I'm gonna wait until the middle of this week before I hit the panic button though, the website says usually 7 days sometimes up to 14 for worldwide deliveries and I only ordered them on tuesday of last week, they sent a confirmation email saying they shipped with a tracking number from royal mail, i checked and it said it passed to the us postal system, but i have no more info other than that. I'm just hoping shit doesnt' hit the fan for me, I don't really care if i dont' get the seeds, i just don't want johnny law comin for me! lol

Hi all,

I fed them again today, this is the 2nd feeding that the plants received. I find that the temp in my closet is too high(89-100f) so i added a cpu fan at the top of the door hoping it will cool the closet. I will take a pic to show later on;.

The plant that was leaning yesterday was leaning like mad in the morning (beginning of 18/6), i was trying to come up with some stand but when i went back to look it was up straight, is that normal?

Allglad: If u need a canadian seed bank, i can give u a number for a reliable one in my town.

Pan & l8tnight: thanks for checking up guys!

RC: Whats up man! thanks for checking the girls!

and to the rest of 420mag, jah bless ya!

(just vaped ;P)

Hi all,

I fed them again today, this is the 2nd feeding that the plants received. I find that the temp in my closet is too high(89-100f) so i added a cpu fan at the top of the door hoping it will cool the closet. I will take a pic to show later on;.

The plant that was leaning yesterday was leaning like mad in the morning (beginning of 18/6), i was trying to come up with some stand but when i went back to look it was up straight, is that normal?

Allglad: If u need a canadian seed bank, i can give u a number for a reliable one in my town.

Pan & l8tnight: thanks for checking up guys!

RC: Whats up man! thanks for checking the girls!

and to the rest of 420mag, jah bless ya!

(just vaped ;P)

Have your exhaust fan higher than the intake, that should help quite a bit with the heat issue. and if possible have twice the exhaust as you do intake, that should deff help with ur heat problems

as far as that canadian seed bank, i'd be much appreciative if you could give me the number!! i'm pretty sure that'd be alot safer/easier than from the uk? am i wrong with that one?

yea the temps are too hot but not to worry they'll be fine until you can get them under control, until I got mine under control i averaged 85-95 one day even hit 99!! but mj is a resilient lil lady,

Back
Top Bottom