K-Train & Shining Silver Haze Bloom Cycle - LED CFL DIY cabinet soil

Buds gettin fatter on K-Train. Both plants responding well to backbuilding and supercropping. As I told you guys before, supercropping made the side branch buds fatter and made backbuilding possible. Looks like they will produce 2 to 3 grams each. That equals a big top :)

I will flush K-Train in 2 days and SSH a week later. Royal Queen Seeds says that SSH has 9-11 weeks of flowering time. I think I will use 11 weeks plus a flush or maybe 10 weeks plus a flush. Plant is very healthy so I won't cut the plant as long as it has more than %50 white trichomes. After flush I will harvest K-Train in 2 weeks.

Here are some photos from yesterday;

IMG_126632.JPG
IMG_126438.JPG
IMG_126532.JPG
IMG_126327.JPG
IMG_126233.JPG
IMG_126131.JPG
IMG_126035.JPG
IMG_125936.JPG
IMG_125828.JPG

Cheers :passitleft:

Last 2 weeks for K-Train and the bulking process goes faster for the last 2 days. Now I am satisfied with the size of the buds. I won't flush K-Train but I fed her with plain water and Sensizym for 2 days. Now I cut down Big Bud and started Overdrive for this plant. SSH taking big bud but in 1.5 weeks I will give her Overdrive as well. Maybe I will flush her in 1 or 2 days but I am not sure yet. SSH is bulking buds now so it might be good to feed her with nutrients since she is reacting ok.

Here are some pictures;
IMG_127334.JPG
IMG_127436.JPG
IMG_127531.JPG
IMG_127635.JPG
IMG_127739.JPG
IMG_127844.JPG

nicely done, I just finished my K Train clones 5 all in 1gal pots in my 4x4, working on some things :reading420magazine: Very impressed, extremely hardy, good production in a 1gal pot, pro mix BX, General Hydroponics the flora series, pre Scott's buyout, 600w HPS/6" exhaust. Flushed once at 10wks flower, pulled 5 days later 48hrs darkness, hung up 5 days then put into mason jars :circle-of-love: Heavy smoke, very earthy, this is the 2nd wk of curing, getting smoother, by the wk 5 it should be like puffing on a warm fluffy cloud :Namaste: Bottom photo is Heavy Weight Seeds Lemon Cheese Cake, great mother plant. Extremely
Full_bloom.JPG
PC_12wk_flw_with_O2.JPG
nice high.

Hey TC,
Thanks, that K-Train was in my second grow, yours, my man are insane :bravo: I see in your pot shot, did you use a five gal. tub and soil. I see you used dividers, pretty slick, your trunk and main branches are really thick but she doesn't look that tall but your bud's, man o man. My K-train is going into its 6th wk of curing, its like toking on a warm fluffy cloud, I burn with Elements King sized cones, I do a little more than a 1/4 cone, and I am straight for a couple of hours, it is a great mother plant, easy to maintain, quick to clone.

Thanks for good comments bro.

Those pots are 3 gallons each and I used slightly less than 3 gallons, perhaps 2.7 gallons of soil there. I attached 2 wires on X-axis and 2 wires on Y-axis of the surface of the pots. I planted seeds between wires so when I slide them to the other side of the pot, plants followed that path. It is an introductory LST technique that I figured out in couple of minutes with nice a Super Silver Haze joint :)

Yes plants are very very short. Top colas have a height of 23 or 24 inches. Biggest bud has a diameter of 3,3 inches and the average bud diameter is probably around 2.5 inches for the main colas. About the smaller buds, they got more THC as expected since they don't have to frost a whole 25 gram cola :) I am glad I kept them since they produced a lot since I backbuilded and supercropped them. If you do these bud fattening techniques you can keep all the small buds that recieves a nice amount of light. Another good news is main colas are frosting faster now. After flush and flawless finish treatment for some days, they produced a nice amount of crystals.

I will harvest K-Train in a few days, trichomes still white and signs of amber trichomes are very very rare at the moment. I can extend the duration as long as they stay at least %60 percent white. I will harvest SSH 1 week after K-Train since the color of trichomes are %95 white on her.

This grow turned out great and I smoked some early cuts, which were not getting sufficient amount of light. I dried them for 3 or 4 days in dark room at low RH. I cured them for a day in B62 jars just for them to get some of the moist back. Smoke was not perfect but I could not taste any fertilizers or other unexpected elements at all. It taste like grass when you smoke a non-cured bud. Still it reveals some of the characteristic tastes from OG and it is tasted way better than the ones you buy from streets. The thing is I am suprised with the effect. It was so freakin high for a premature nug. I wonder how high will I get when I smoke the best parts of these plants :)

Cheers :tokin:

K-Train stayed in dark bathroom for 2 days. Today I cut her down and started drying in my book cabinet. I don't have a precise RH measurement for now but I will arrange necessary things tonight. I will let them dry fast for 1-2 days at %40 RH to prevent molds or any other moisture caused problems. Then I will raise RH to 55-65 and they will hang on there for 2 weeks. After that I will move them into mason jars and start curing. I think yield is nice. I put my jackknife in the picture so you people can scale with a reference.

Here are some pictures from harvest. A very satisfying day for me :)

IMG_132844.JPG
IMG_132939.JPG
IMG_133040.JPG
IMG_133132.JPG

I don't check pH at all. I use AN Conn. nutes and they are being promoted as pH perfect. I also used them for DWC and according to my experience, mixing them with 7.1 pH water approximately makes 6.3 - 6.4 pH as feeding solution. In soil, vermiculite and perlite mix pH 6.3 is okay at any periods in my opinion. You can always lower pH levels for bloom period to reduce nitrogen going through the plant a little bit.

I use AN - Conn Grow A+B, VJ, B52, Conn Bloom A+B, Piranha, Bud Candy, Nirvana, Sensizym, Overdrive, Big Bud. I use them at certain periods. I got my own schedule but you can find an OK schedule on AN's website.

2 of the LED's are from Cree. Others have no label on them. It is a DIY LED growlight.

Btw, I have to tell that K-Train is a very potent strain. I started smoking some small fast dried buds. I smoke less joints now :D

Buds of K-Train are packed together with 60 gram B62 humidity packs. Taste so good already. Very potent strain, seriously not for beginners.

IMG_133745.JPG

And here is the Shining Silver Haze. I will turn the lights off this night. 2 days in darkness then harvest for this plant. I can't believe how great the smell is. It doesn't have the haze vibe but the main aroma is very very close to cheese strains. Fruity and sweet undertones are also fairly present. I guess it will yield between 130-160 grams. So, I need an extra jar :)

IMG_134042.JPG

Back
Top Bottom