Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Kinda crossed paths with one or three... :laugh:
Any with pockets bursting from seeds? :)

I do believe that might be the case....haha, see what Smeegs has got hidden in that cave of his....:passitleft:
Day 45
Day 13 in 12/12

Tied her down and pinched theese tall ones

Looking good mr.Katins, looking at the top picture at the inner bud sites it's looks like 2 rows of three could you not pull those to left and right sides opening up even more or branches to young for that..?

I do believe that might be the case....haha, see what Smeegs has got hidden in that cave of his....:passitleft:

Looking good mr.Katins, looking at the top picture at the inner bud sites it's looks like 2 rows of three could you not pull those to left and right sides opening up even more or branches to young for that..?

That cave is a curious place.. hmm :)

Yeah, I could do that, but they ar kina doing it themselves :) I am just going to strip her tomorrow, to slow things down a bit, and they will get all the light in their cabinet world :)

Looks great Katins. The stems should thicken a bit but if you want then to be chubby chubs gotta super crop. Think my one mother has outgrown your box space already. Also branches are way skinny . Possible due to cfl light? Will do an update shortly for you to compare.
Yours Looks much denser too.
I've found that lower temps can help control the stretch. My outdoor plants show visibly when the weather was crazy hot with longer than normal nodes. Not sure if that's the case indoors though.
Awesome can't wait to see it finish. Have you got a harvest goal or JUST trying to grow the lady in the micro space ?

Looks great Katins. The stems should thicken a bit but if you want then to be chubby chubs gotta super crop. Think my one mother has outgrown your box space already. Also branches are way skinny . Possible due to cfl light? Will do an update shortly for you to compare.
Yours Looks much denser too.
I've found that lower temps can help control the stretch. My outdoor plants show visibly when the weather was crazy hot with longer than normal nodes. Not sure if that's the case indoors though.
Awesome can't wait to see it finish. Have you got a harvest goal or JUST trying to grow the lady in the micro space ?

Thanks mate!
Well they are getting a bit thicker, but not even close to my WW's at the same stage.
Oh and I don't think mine is denser, more of an optical illusion cause of training.
Regarding stretch and temps, well my temps are cruising at 81-82 F, shouldn't be a problem for any strain and this is a hot climate one...
Anyway, she slowed down today. At least the four outer branches, so I'm in the middle of a decision regarding heavy defoliation :) the plan was to do it today, but maybe I'll give her a day more. Not sure :)

shes looking good katins how is she doing in respect to the light don't think there will be much more stretch now shes going to fill in and get fat!:)

Yep, she better get fat :) like I said, she seems to have slowed down, not sure is it because I pinched the outer, longer branches or the stretch is gettin to an end. Guess wee'll see, those inner ones will show it :)

Day 46
End of week 2 in 12/12

Couldn't stay away from scissors :)
Looking at her like this, well, not many places where she can get fat.. lol
And answering your question @Lerugged - no, I don't have a harvest goal, can't be that cheeky :) just want to see a succesfull finish. And if it will be successful, then I'll try and look for more sativa seeds to try and improve my harvest. And if I had to gues, think I'm looking at something not much more than 20g of dried bud here.

True. Well if the buds get to where those two screws are, I will be delighted.
Pretty sure she will get to the screws at least.
Looking at your stems they look thick enough to me.
And yes as PW said still a while to go and I've had some Durban continue to grow length on buds while filling out. Although admittedly not that much. Maybe 3 or 4 cm and a grow like yours every cm counts haha .
Looking good yo.

True. Well if the buds get to where those two screws are, I will be delighted.
No problem with that K. I will petition the grow gods. . . .:morenutes:
the height to the screws about where your light to top is? ... Just perfect?
Them some thick looking stems there. I hope it grows into the stem size, big thick juicy flower tops.

Back
Top Bottom