Hey thanks Keith! I been get'n ready for spring man. I got me some beans. I'm gonna grow the Grape Ape this year. And inspired by you I got a couple of Apple Fritter auto flowers. Will be my first time growing an auto-flower. I'm stoked man!
Soon real soon and Grape Ape is good weed.

I wish I could grow indoors but the wife is dead set no way. I get 75% of things my way so I can't complain. But I will anyways.
75% ! :bravo:

Hi Keith!
Hope all is well in your neighborhood.
I have had success using the InstantPot to decarb and infuse into coconut oil. I make Jell-o gummies about every 30 days with it. Also recently tried Shed's method of dry ice hash and HOLY MOLEY that stuff turned out awesome!
Yield was way more than I expected. If the flavor of your weed is not as good as you would like, hash is the way to go.

I wish I could grow indoors but the wife is dead set no way. I get 75% of things my way so I can't complain. But I will anyways.
I was wondering if you got the go ahead 😳 she probably thinks she will smell it ,I dont smell mine with the carbon filter.

At least. Thats after 42 years of marriage.
After 2 marriages and 2 divorces I’m proud to say that I now get 100% of my way all the time. lol 😂 But it’s still nice having a soft, warm body next to you. Maybe 🤔 I’ll get another dog 🐕. Lmao 😂. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

After 2 marriages and 2 divorces I’m proud to say that I now get 100% of my way all the time. lol 😂 But it’s still nice having a soft, warm body next to you. Maybe 🤔 I’ll get another dog 🐕. Lmao 😂. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
You funny

Back
Top Bottom