How did you keep it at that size. Is it just a small strain. I think the pot size helps keep it small. Thank for the picture it helps boost my outlook on this possible grow. 🍋
I used carhooks and some steel rods to keep it low.
Here's a link to a post that should show a bit of how I did it.

The advantage of a photo is that you control when it goes into flower. An auto may well get too big for a 3' tall tent.

2x2x3? :)
No, 2x2x6.5, but with a dimmable light I could have done it in a shorter tent.
I'm 6 feet, and the light was around waist high IIRC.

Hope ya don't mind; figured I'd share a couple pics of plants I grew in a 3x3x3. 👍

1000002441.jpg
1000002442.jpg

I grew in an attic for years... Short rooms can still produce solid plants.

Veg room was 36" tall, flower room was 42" tall. Training is definitely key.

:passitleft:

Keith, I agree with Shed. A photoperiod plant is the way to go. You need to be able to control the size and with a photo you'll have ways to keep it small that you will not have with an auto.

I grew this photo in a 2x2 tent that was 4ft tall but I believe it would have fit a 3-footer.
1708793060572.png

The advantage of a photo is that you control when it goes into flower. An auto may well get too big for a 3' tall tent.

2x2x3? :)
Yes I have a 2x2x3 I will have to research some photos. Thanks Shed 🍋
Keith, I agree with Shed. A photoperiod plant is the way to go. You need to be able to control the size and with a photo you'll have ways to keep it small that you will not have with an auto.

I grew this photo in a 2x2 tent that was 4ft tall but I believe it would have fit a 3-footer.
1708793060572.png
Thats a beautiful plant but yes, my tent is only 3 ft high. I should have thought it out a little longer before getting this tent but I did get it into the house so the next one will be easier introducing to my wife. I have to make this little one do seedlings first. Then slide another one in. 🍋

Just occurred to me that you might want to check out @syenite's journal for tips on growing in a very small space:

the next one will be easier introducing to my wife. I have to make this little one do seedlings first. Then slide another one in. 🍋
Sounds like a good time to pull the old switcheroo while she's not looking...

Mrs Keith: Wasn't that tent shorter last week??

Keith: Not really- I just hadn't installed the last foot yet...

Mrs. Keith: Uh-Huh... 🤔

Good day Keith.

No next-tent scheming on Sundays! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom