King Of The G's

Beautiful ass black sugar in her groove bag...

20240410_190309.jpg

Nice to have waiting in the wings!
That's right brother and those wings are going to be waiting for a while I come to liking smoking on these carts for a bit. I have everything I need now to make my carts. I also have the hair thingy on order with the papers and I will make even more carts. This black sugar and Northern light is going to make for some good rosin and smoke Northern lights smell like heaven

Honestly I probably done smoked and sold 3 oz of black sugar I went all out on it now it's time to cut back pretty much smoke one joint a day.. these carts are blasting my ass. I wonder if I can smoke that and would it be a tolerance break probably not cuz I would still be getting THC inside me. Lmao you only live once might as well enjoy it while you're alive

Another all day blasting ass rain tomorrow pretty much rain all day today 100% sucks having to be at the bus stop like that that's the next thing I'm working on after this house is my damn driver's license and get me a truck. And I see a truck so that way I can get back and forth to work and then on my days off I can make extra money on the side

I guess Monday after work going to start evaporating my oil. Then I'm making my own carts! Can't wait to see how fucked up I get.. and I got a good guinea pig as a tester buddy of mine at work. So far everything I throw it at him that I have made or grown he is rather enjoyed it and it is tore his ass up.

Back
Top Bottom