King Of The G's

I mean hell I ain't even got to press my rosin I found a place where I can buy very high potent rosin. Pretty much enough of it to make four 2 mg 510 cartridges once I liquidize it add the turpins because it will be doubled. I am also dipping and diving with some diamonds I can melt them down add liquidizer and put that shit straight in my cart..

You learn how to dibble and you learn how to dable stuck it in her ..... And she called me the devil

LOL!

BTW if you do decide to use a hair straighter to make rosin (parchment, not wax paper), keep the flowers when you're done. There will be tons of THC left behind for washing in ethanol next time.
This

Screenshot_20240408_173822_Chrome.jpg

Sure. We buy it by the roll since it's cheaper, and we use it instead of foil over the pan in the toaster and regular oven, and I use it every time I bake bread.

lmao already gotta box of that. gotta wait for hair thingy

For the hell of it I put this top in the baggie I weighed out first and guess what 3.5 G on the nose.. lmao
I found out that if you put a couple buds in a baggie like that and leave it for a couple days and open it they're really skunky and sticky as fuck.. I like to play around with my bud try different things to make it better. I'm thinking about putting these grove bags I got to use.

20240408_223123.jpg

20240408_223129.jpg

Toodles pics of my new mini garden soon.. I've already got tap Roots the way I got them set up they're going to explode....

I have such wickedness planned out maybe cut everything off but one node after I top and I will clone one node off each of the four plants that I have and then I will have four clones.. I will wait till the branch that's at least 8 in! Before cloneage.... Ha

I need good sturdy plants that's going to give me good vigorous good growth and good yields.. I figurem for sour g in a 4x4 with 6 in exhaust three fans and three lights. I guess I can scrog two and just move two around. Because like I said I only have three lights well actually two. You see my get up. I might have to scrog one of my extra into weaveage with the other two plants.

These are starting in what I call a shotgun method. They are most definitely sitting on a heating pad with domes. We are started in Happy frog potting soil. We will go from shot glasses to about a gallon or so. We will then go straight into all so hum living soil. And I've read it correctly it said once you go to final transplant you can put directly into sohum 100%. I'm wanting to see this watered with nothing else scenario it's going to be so easy. But just remember I'll have to keep my light in check I'm probably going to keep it 18 to 24 throughout the whole growth except in this seedling which I might make for a whole month and a half my own rule my own thumb they do what I want them to do because I am their master.. just as long as they stay green..

Back
Top Bottom