King Of The G's

If I was to get dry ice and I strain all this shit into another jar and then twice with coffee filters into another jar put the lid on it do I just put the jar covered and dry ice or how does this work.
DO NOT PUT DRY ICE IN LIQUID IT CAN EXPOLDE
I have never used dry ice, I use -40c Canadian winters
Do not let it contact the containers or it might break (use a safety tray under just in case)

Here is a setup that should work Cold air is denser than warm air, the reason to put it above
Grandpa Gets Oily! Everclear Extracts For Shatter Or Oil!
If you read this, you will see how much is THC & how much is other gunk
Sunlight will bleach out the green chlorophyl

You could just use the freezer but colder is better
Some I made last year

DO NOT PUT DRY ICE IN LIQUID IT CAN EXPOLDE
I have never used dry ice, I use -40c Canadian winters
Do not let it contact the containers or it might break (use a safety tray under just in case)

Here is a setup that should work Cold air is denser than warm air, the reason to put it above
If you read this, you will see how much is THC & how much is other gunk
Sunlight will bleach out the green chlorophyl

You could just use the freezer but colder is better
Some I made last year
I'm just going by what you said earlier you said dry ice. But anyways do I put the whole glass jar in the freezer for 24 hours or will it bust and do I should put it in plastic

Dry ice was one of the ways. I do my washing & straining outside in the cold -40c most freezers can only get down to -22c colder is better Dry ice -78c
Yes I have used glass jars but read somebody had a glass bottle break when he removed it from the cold freezer to warm outside
Plastic would be safer

Dry ice was one of the ways. I do my washing & straining outside in the cold -40c most freezers can only get down to -22c colder is better Dry ice -78c
Yes I have used glass jars but read somebody had a glass bottle break when he removed it from the cold freezer to warm outside
Plastic would be safer
So when my shit gets to the green dragon like in six days drain it with my two coffee filters I want to put it in a plastic tub and I'm going to sit it in the freezer for 24 hours and then what? I'm ready to learn bro this is my first time doing this like this. Before I just burned the alcohol off and it turned into oil and I used it for rolling papers ,you got me excited to try this

sit it in the freezer for 24 hours and then what?
Then strain thru 2 coffee filters twice. The cold is what locks up the fats & lipids so they get caught in the filter

You will still have to deal with the green chlorophyl (sunlight will bleach it)
When I tried it still left the oil a bit slicker less tacky but did lighten it

If you did the cold quick wash instead of the soak you would get amber liquid (gold dragon) which would result in CCO or honey oil when evaporated

The way you did it makes weed oil RSO (black or dark green) if evaporated or tinctures (applied orally) if left as is

In the end Cold quick wash is best for cartridge vaping

Then strain thru 2 coffee filters twice. The cold is what locks up the fats & lipids so they get caught in the filter

You will still have to deal with the green chlorophyl (sunlight will bleach it)
When I tried it still left the oil a bit slicker less tacky but did lighten it

If you did the cold quick wash instead of the soak you would get amber liquid (gold dragon) which would result in CCO or honey oil when evaporated

The way you did it makes weed oil RSO (black or dark green) if evaporated or tinctures (applied orally) if left as is

In the end Cold quick wash is best for cartridge vaping
You know you're a really helpful member. Appreciate all your advice buddy thank you so much.

would winterizing just using the freezer at least filter out some of the contaminants?
It should check your freezers temp colder the better I only do it at -30c & colder
I also filter it at -30c or colder. One good thing about winter in the great white north a walk out freezer

I'm ready to smoke! Green dragon in the fridge got my idea how I'm going to do this shit. But that doesn't matter I'm about to buy a hot hair straightener some wax paper get me out some rosin and make some killer ass carts.... I got liquidizer and terpens it's all I need. I figure if I do six good juicy buds of this black sugar or just a couple of them I should get quite a bit of rosin and left for a couple grams worth of carts or maybe four grams worth these cards hold two grams each and I'd like to feel them to the brim..

20240407_165428.jpg

20240407_165359.jpg

20240407_165344.jpg

20240406_193527.jpg

20240406_193510.jpg

If there's any boss man or boss women working if I said anything wrong I am so sorry and I apologize ahead of time... Well time to go finish getting my mini garden together to get ready for my big big garden.. adios mother fuckers.. I don't know why I said that I guess because I just got through hitting the vape that was adios motherfuckers.. lmao you know I love you all...

Oh yeah this big ass nugget top is black sugar I must say fire..... Let somebody smell of it work he said damn that's some thunder.. I said yeah that's right when you smoke it it'll hit you with the left which is 6 months in the hospital and then when she hit you with the right it's sudden death... Still ain't nothing on sour G!!! So there's that. I need my all gas and a big ass haul of it... The times of sniffing the dirt is over....

20240407_165428.jpg

20240407_165359.jpg

20240407_165344.jpg

Anywho on another note those Northern light turpins that I bought my God they smell so beautiful. I added some to my Northern light autos for the hell of it all of it I put like 10 drops on two cotton balls it was about 4 oz of Bud and I tell you what it's sitting there for 48 hours and when I open that jar that smell was heaven......

Back
Top Bottom