King Of The G's

I can't be happy and grow no marijuana right now sorry y'all...
Things is complicated right now. My main concern right now is this house I need to get it to be mine before I do anything wacky so until that's accomplished you won't be seeing any huge colas for me for a while... My freedom is more important for me to get this house I have to be free... When I have time I'll be poking in on journals but you know me I hardly say anything but I still look just because I don't speak unless it's mouth watering and I have to speak. Sorry I've been gone for a while but I've been so depressed cuz I can't grow nothing I can't come home and look at my beautiful plants and it's hurting me so bad. But it's not the death of me it's not the end of me and I will be back I just need to take things slow until then at least I got plenty of Bud that's been cheering in a jar without opening that's been curing in the jar. Plus I got me some Northern light turps coming and I got my everclear so I'll be soaking my weed so I can make me some oil. I figured it's probably all I need is the oil I make with a few drops of terps mix it put it in my cart and smoke the hell out of it.. we'll see if it don't work like that worst case scenario I'll just lay the shit on my rolling papers.

Extract that shit bro extract that shit! Plus we now sell bananas look how they're ripping motherfuckers off! I mean honestly how many bananas can you go to a local grocery store and get for a dollar. I'm thinking at least four.

20240401_144902.jpg

20240401_115825.jpg

I am using 190 proof everclear same thing I used before and when I was done all I had to do is put some on a spoon and heat it up and snort it or put some on a rolling paper but I got plans on making vape oil with this shit I just don't know if I need anything else to mix with it besides terpenes.

Once you let all the alcohol evaporate you can heat it anyway you like. In a pipe, bong, dab-rig, heated and drizzled into a joint! I think I posted it before but @BakedARea went through vape carts here:

I can't grow nothing I can't come home and look at my beautiful plants and it's hurting me so bad. But it's not the death of me it's not the end of me and I will be back I just need to take things slow until then at least I got plenty of Bud that's been cheering in a jar without opening that's been curing in the jar.
You can stare at the jars, and crack one open for a sniff when you need that great scent in your life!

Once you let all the alcohol evaporate you can heat it anyway you like. In a pipe, bong, dab-rig, heated and drizzled into a joint! I think I posted it before but @BakedARea went through vape carts here:

You can stare at the jars, and crack one open for a sniff when you need that great scent in your life!
thanx bro

It's all good I keep this journal open because I will be back to grow the green crack.... Because in this goal here is a 2 lb goal of sour G.. and I've yet to complete it therefore I cannot close this journal and I never start nothing that I cannot finish so. Plenty of time to think and ponder I'm sure I can pull 2 lb out of the 4x4 and a 2x4...
If not I'll buy a 5x5! And still have my 4x4 and still utilize my 2x4 hell all I need in my room is my bed...

Black sugar been in the jar with the lid closed and a baldiva pack in each gallon jug that is good for a pound of marijuana and it's a 62%! Should I be open in these jars or not some say once a week now or should I just say fucking leave it closed I forget. You think you would be good to give him a little fresh air? Really would like to have some comments on this. They've been lid closed for over a week

And I kept an ounce out for myself and I tell you what man this shit's been kicking my I take it to work and I'm doing non-stop cleaning the store is immaculate I got 99% only reason why I didn't get a hundred is because of stupid mother fucker who took the coffee pot apart put the piece back on backwards and it leaked when they made a pot of coffee and to be honest it was like that for two days and no one tried to fix it I just let it go fuck it let him learn to listen you going to be that stupid I'm tired of teaching an idiot

just don't gloss over the winterization step. sounds especially important for longer washes instead of QWET.
there's a good picture somewhere showing the THC return of different soak times, I tried finding it but no luck.

just don't gloss over the winterization step. sounds especially important for longer washes instead of QWET.
there's a good picture somewhere showing the THC return of different soak times, I tried finding it but no luck.
Looking for this ?
1712025721600.png

Back
Top Bottom