King Of The G's

Once you let all the alcohol evaporate you can heat it anyway you like. In a pipe, bong, dab-rig, heated and drizzled into a joint! I think I posted it before but @BakedARea went through vape carts here:

You can stare at the jars, and crack one open for a sniff when you need that great scent in your life!
Have you ever tasted it before it's done? Like a sip of cannabis moonshine only it's ever clear.. 😉 ?

Have you ever tasted it before it's done? Like a sip of cannabis moonshine only it's ever clear.. 😉 ?
They don't sell Everclear in California but I don't drink alcohol anyway!
I guess two weeks would be good enough to keep that bud and leaf matter submerged in the 190 proof. It's already really dark green. Ain't even been in there 5 hours
If you're just looking to get the THC you don't need more than a minute! After that you'll be getting the plant sugars and waxes and chlorophyll and such.

Looking for this ?
1712025721600.png
That's the one. Thanks, Joe.

Yuck I prefer to fill my lungs I'm not much of a drinker last time I drunk a beer I took one drink pour it down the sink didn't relish the taste of it

i have all ingredients for my carts. i wait til day 7 for my green dragon!
For cartridges you best winterize your green dragon or they may clog up
I didn't thin any of my oil & the Artrix Drillor cart are working perfectly
It's all about the purity not the thickness

Sorry bro I don't have no way of getting anything down of those temperatures... I appreciate it though..
Freezer, Dry ice, You could use a CO2 fire extinguisher
Liquid nitrogen :eye-roll: :rofl:

Filter well I do 2 double coffee filter strains
Careful when you cook it down you don't burn the fats & waxes

Guess if they don't work

Might be a good time to get in on the @Artrix Dabgo Artrix 420 Giveaway: Share Your Faves & Score Free Devices!might work better for the less pure oil
Believe it's more for pressed rosin & Shatter which has more fats & waxes than winterized CCO

Freezer, Dry ice, You could use a CO2 fire extinguisher
Liquid nitrogen :eye-roll: :rofl:

Filter well I do 2 double coffee filter strains
Careful when you cook it down you don't burn the fats & waxes

Guess if they don't work

Might be a good time to get in on the @Artrix Dabgo Artrix 420 Giveaway: Share Your Faves & Score Free Devices!might work better for the less pure oil
Believe it's more for pressed rosin & Shatter which has more fats & waxes than winterized CCO
regular freezer in house is all i have. Two different peoples don't tell me two different things so that I can put it in thick and it don't matter about doing anything and it's still smoke with no problems so I'm just going to go with the flow hell I ain't going to have enough anyways just going to be a little bit it ain't like I got a massive amount. I got 1 28 Oz mason jar list of shake and everclear in it that's really not going to amount that much but the time it evaporates

regular freezer in house is all i have. Two different peoples don't tell me two different things so that I can put it in thick and it don't matter about doing anything and it's still smoke with no problems so I'm just going to go with the flow hell I ain't going to have enough anyways just going to be a little bit it ain't like I got a massive amount. I got 1 28 Oz mason jar list of shake and everclear in it that's really not going to amount that much but the time it evaporates
Well it will be a great test for the Drillor to see if it will not clog up using oil with the full extraction of chlorophyl, waxes, & fats
Will keep an eye on this post to see if it works good luck

Well it will be a great test for the Drillor to see if it will not clog up using oil with the full extraction of chlorophyl, waxes, & fats
Will keep an eye on this post to see if it works good luck
If I was to get dry ice and I strain all this shit into another jar and then twice with coffee filters into another jar put the lid on it do I just put the jar covered and dry ice or how does this work.

Back
Top Bottom