KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Yes I do plan to re use the Sierra Natural Science SNS-CO2 Kits as compost once their product life is finished. The one thing about the Sierra Natural Science SNS-CO2 Kits is they smell slightly sweet and pleasant.

will we get a video update like u have done before with lab-experiment..

speaking on lab i haven't seen him in a while ...

will we get a video update like u have done before with lab-experiment..

speaking on lab i haven't seen him in a while ...

Yes I shall make a YouTube video shortly when the bud development is further along.

Labexperiment is away with heath issues and hopes to soon return to 420 Magazine regularly.

Flower Day 18

1 Brainstorm Haze plant has sexed male and has been removed and killed.

KingJohnC_s_Green_Sun_LED_Lights_Znet4_Aeroponic_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-11-19_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Green_Sun_LED_Lights_Znet4_Aeroponic_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-11-19_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Green_Sun_LED_Lights_Znet4_Aeroponic_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-11-19_-_003.JPG

Flower Day 18

I changed the nutrient solution in the reservoir today and replaced the nutrient mixture consisting of 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 8 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.70 milliliters per gallon of Floralicious Plus, 2.5 milliliters per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom, 5 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate was added at 7.5 milliliters per gallon.

https://www.sierranaturalscience.com Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate

Flower Day 18

I Suppercropped the tallest branches on the largest Hindu Kush #3 to prevent the plant from growing closer to the Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 LED light panel above it.

damn does that make 2 males so far ?

Flower Day 18

I sprayed a natural organic pesticide today on the plants as a preventative measure against Thrips that were previously found in one of my grow areas. I shall continue to spray a natural organic pesticide on the plants every 3 days for the remainder of 5 days to kill the Thrips.

Flower Day 22

I sprayed a natural organic pesticide today on the plants as a preventative measure against Thrips that were previously found in one of my grow areas. This is the last application of a natural organic pesticide that should be necessary to kill the Thrips.

This Grow Journal and Review is also sponsored by Sierra Natural Science

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

Sierra Natural Science has now sponsored this Grow Journal and Review with Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate that I have been using as a natural organic pesticide that builds up in plants to deter insects.

Sierra Natural Science has now sponsored this Grow Journal and Review with Sierra Natural Science SNS-203 Pesticide Soil Drench/Foliage Spray Concentrate that will be used as a foliar spray if any further insects are found.

Sierra Natural Science has now sponsored this Grow Journal and Review with Sierra Natural Science SNS-Hydrobiotics Plant Probiotic Inoculant that will be used as part of a Tea given to the plants each week.

Sierra_Natural_Science_SNS-Hydrobiotics_Label.png

Flower Day 26

I defoliated the plants today and removed the leaves that have been damaged by the natural organic pesticide that I have been spraying as a preventative measure against the Thrips that were previously found in other areas of the building 25 days ago and have not been seen since.

Back
Top Bottom