KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal & Review

A very cool guy named @koolkat once built a 4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts whose Grow Journal I followed. After seeing the results that @koolkat had with his 4" Aeroponic system I had to build one and I designed my 6" Aeroponic Grow System. I read just the nutrient mixtures pH daily back to optimum growth ranges.

Yea,I remember KoolKat.:Namaste:
He had a hell of a Hempy SOG journal also.

re: KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal & Review

@koolkat pioneered growing hempy 2 liter bottles that has caught on in popularity on 420 Magazine and has 2 Grow Journals where he grows using hempy 2 liter bottles.

I still have a plastic trash can full of 2-liter Pepsi bottles I was saving up to give hempies a shot... :smokin:

Just went through koolkat's 2 L hempy journal, quite amazing. how many could I fit in my cabinet. mmmmmh.

Thanks for pointing us to that journal KJ

subbed.

My heart sank yesterday when I opened the room . But I've closed the book at that page and I will start a new chapter . At least I know I have built a very safe room . No ventilation completely sealed room . God knows what the temps reached with no extraction fan on and my 600hps shining like the sun in there for days . No fire's thank God .

Damn, I'm late! Just caught up and as per usual I'm off to go and find some of the products that you use!

Still looking for snow storm ultra in the uk!!!!!!!!

Damn, I'm late! Just caught up and as per usual I'm off to go and find some of the products that you use!

Still looking for snow storm ultra in the uk!!!!!!!!

12666.jpg

I don't know who you are, and I don't know where you came from...but...I actually love you.
Every time I checked fleabay they only showed me sellers in the states.

Seriously mate thanks so much!

Oh and that koolkat journal looks very interesting! Looks a like something that would work for me!

I don't know who you are, and I don't know where you came from...but...I actually love you.
Every time I checked fleabay they only showed me sellers in the states.

Seriously mate thanks so much!

Oh and that koolkat journal looks very interesting! Looks a like something that would work for me!

I'm in England and you're welcome mate.

I read it all the other day Broke Ass and there is some very enlightening info in there.... I'm thinking about doing the same in the tent.... Even as small as my tent is I think it would hold several of them.......:circle-of-love:
Fifi :high-five: BAR

Flower Day 01

I discovered Thrips in one of my grow areas today. I discovered juvenile, wingless adults and winged adults. The winged adult Thrips can easily spread infestation throughout a building. I have begun spraying every plant in my home as a treatment with a natural organic pesticide. Thrips can be a grow ending insect if they are not treated quickly to kill them with pesticide. I prefer that the pesticides I use in my cannabis gardens are organic natural pesticides. I shall spray every 3 days for a period of 20 days with a natural organic pesticide. I recommend a grower always keep suitable natural organic pesticides on hand for immediate use if or when insects are detected.

https://en.wikipedia.org Thrips

thrips-in-stages2.jpg

thrips.jpg

Back
Top Bottom