KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Not to sidetrack here, but will you be doing a journal on the Ace of Spades? I'm on the fence right now myself. I want to explore a few TGA strains and possibly set up my own perpetual. I just cracked a couple Pineapple Chunk and will get that journal started once they are more viable, but already looking to the fall run.

hey GC , yes the Ace of spades will be the strain for my next run and I will be journaling that grow :)

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Ace of Spades is a nice strain. I ran it almost two years ago and enjoyed it very much. I've run a bunch of SubCool's stains and found all of the one's I've grown to be really nice. PlushBerry & CheeseQuake stood out as two more worth growing again besides Ace of Spades.

So many more to try, but with all the other great strains out there by other breeders...don't know if I'll ever get a chance...:peace:

That name has been around for quite a while, I probably first heard it in early 1990's. I do not have a problem with that name, but what about something like AK-47, glorifying something that causes the needless death of 10's of thousands a year, guns?

I agree Craw, but I can say "AK-47" in a crowded conversation regardless of who is listening...a LOT harder to say "Thunderfuck" in that same crowded room. Neither would be my first choice given the current circumstances though.

The chinese sks.. Talk about your throw away roll around in the bush weapon :)

The plants are already scientifically named, it's the varieties and cultivars which need to be revisited. I don't mean to sound like a codger, but if we are to be taken seriously, I can't say, I'm going up to the dispensary to get my medication, which is called, Thunderfuck!

I like headband.. Perfect name for a strain. And blue dream. I think the name does affect sales too. Like I doubt you'd see a mormon smoking Larry OG. Just the thought of another man in the harem is blasphemy xd

I am here and you know I will be watching very excited

The plants are already scientifically named, it's the varieties and cultivars which need to be revisited. I don't mean to sound like a codger, but if we are to be taken seriously, I can't say, I'm going up to the dispensary to get my medication, which is called, Thunderfuck!

We'll I think I found the root difference in our opinions:)

Personally I do not like the medical argument, yes it has some medicinal properties, but in all honesty greater then 80%, IMO, Of card holders are just using the medical condition as an 'excuse', they like me just want to get high.

So I feel that that clouds the movement toward full legalization. I should be able to say, 'I wanna get real high, so give me some of that thunderfuck, and here are my car keys', and not worry about portraying it as 'medicine'.

Overall I believe the true way to reach this is by the personal freedom argument not the medical needs argument.

Just my opinion!:Namaste::high-five:

I am here and you know I will be watching very excited

Hey man, maybe you can shed some light on my original question for me, you have obviously grown some awesome looking plants under Lush lights....

So what makes them special compared to other LEDs?

What other lighting types you used to compare?

Used any other LED lights? and how were results different?

Sorry for asking so many questions, was hoping a Lush rep would be stopping in thread, but not yet:(. I called them once a while back after seeing your results but they were not very helpful. Just the standard sales person lines.

We'll I think I found the root difference in our opinions:)

Personally I do not like the medical argument, yes it has some medicinal properties, but in all honesty greater then 80%, IMO, Of card holders are just using the medical condition as an 'excuse', they like me just want to get high.

So I feel that that clouds the movement toward full legalization. I should be able to say, 'I wanna get real high, so give me some of that thunderfuck, and here are my car keys', and not worry about portraying it as 'medicine'.

Overall I believe the true way to reach this is by the personal freedom argument not the medical needs argument.

Just my opinion!:Namaste::high-five:

I think you're right man.. Legalising should be the question of personal freedom, not medicine..
But there is alot of patients that benefit from it, so to me my freedom can hold on for a little bit, untill all our patients got the medicine they need.. I'll get weed even if it's illegal anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom