King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

King's On Round 3 - Feminized Critical Kush & Headband Tent Grow Pro Mix

Veg tent being set up for seedlings . Come on taps

420-magazine-mobile1734446425.jpg

Re: King's On Round 3 - Feminized Critical Kush & Headband Tent Grow Pro Mix

It won't let me edit it again? Hmmm

Anyways here is the correct strain info I apologize about the mix up.

420-magazine-mobile1768396534.jpg

*At the bottom of your screenshot which was invaluable I'm gonna start doing that. It says "....lemon, fruit & oil"??? What oil do you think they are referring to KJ? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

*Good day my sweet friend. I know I'm gonna get me some Critical Kush seeds, I just pray to the seed butterflies and then they deliver them.

*Dinafem is DYNOMITE! hahahahaha

re: King's On Round 3 - Feminized OG13 & Headband Tent Grow Pro Mix

Wont be long now .

Can't wait buddy going to see if I can get some more coco too I'd rather coco then pro mix

Re: King's On Round 3 - Feminized Critical Kush & Headband Tent Grow Pro Mix

*At the bottom of your screenshot which was invaluable I'm gonna start doing that. It says "....lemon, fruit & oil"??? What oil do you think they are referring to KJ? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

*Good day my sweet friend. I know I'm gonna get me some Critical Kush seeds, I just pray to the seed butterflies and then they deliver them.

*Dinafem is DYNOMITE! hahahahaha

We shall find out I'm very excited .

I know coco but i've never run Promix.

Just the drainage is better in my opinion in coco over promix .

I guess if you want to not feed every day pro mix hp without any extra perlite added you could get away with two days. This is my conclusion so far .

So veg tent with the one 300 watt mars hydro at 30 inches from top of little pots adjusted my plants and lights in tent to 57 flux hitting tops never measured distance dang . Waiting to see how she responds . Big girls are getting around 30000 ish

30" is close to where i have my light set up.

Thing must be powerful as snot

Back
Top Bottom