King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

King's On Round 3 - Feminized Critical Kush & Headband Tent Grow Pro Mix

Mars pro II

Nice I'll get some measurements in morning . your using that for flowering currently penny?

Light popular grow 300 12-13" away hitting 58 thou lux from tops

Reflector 144 mars hydro pushes 298 true watts they say at the wall power so if I was to guess it would be the equivalent of around 700 watts

It is sitting at 15 inches hitting 42 though don't want to bleach plant. Got it .

re: King's On Round 3 - Feminized OG13 & Headband Tent Grow Pro Mix

Its vegging right now but yes it will be my flower light in the small tent for now.

Its vegging right now but yes it will be my flower light in the small tent for now.

So 30 inch away and what is it hitting on a lux scale wish I understood better about the ppfd scale depth of penetration?

Just curious ?

May I ask what ppfd is? Sorry I'm a newb. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

May I ask what ppfd is? Sorry I'm a newb. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Joe linked me to a really awesome thread a few days ago that has a lot of good info about Par and PPFD/LED - it's on Furcifers thread.. hm

Hope you're having an awesome night Joe!

Joe linked me to a really awesome thread a few days ago that has a lot of good info about Par and PPFD/LED - it's on Furcifers thread.. hm

Thanks Shorti! Much appreciated brudda.

Hey King! I had to kick myself cause my high ass got side tracked and forgot to check out your new journal... anyways I'm here! Looks like you're all set to go and I can't wait to take notes on (your whole grow really), but specifically cloning! Seeds are way too damn expensive lol

Saw a lot of familiar names on here already, and I know it'll be a good read! Love your style and your kindness and willingness to help every single person you come in contact with this forum does not go unnoticed! ❤

Hey King! I had to kick myself cause my high ass got side tracked and forgot to check out your new journal.... anyways I'm here! Looks like you're all set to go and I can't wait to take notes on (your whole grow really), but specifically cloning! Seeds are way too damn expensive lol

Saw a lot of familiar names on here already, and I know it'll be a good read! . Love your style and your kindness and willingness to help every single person you come in contact with this forum does not go unnoticed! .

Thanks kita I don't mind and very soon I'm hoping to have anyone who is struggling with issues will be brave enough to just ask and reedy out.

Still a few surprises to be dropped ..

Stayed tuned .

Much love girl and anyone looking at scrogg kita is killing it on this round ..

Shorti thanks for stepping up brotha .

Yes I can grab you a link doggie if you'd like to help ? Would that be better it's just so much easier the way furcifer explains par and ppfd :)

Much love shorti sorry trying to get these babies off and trying to dial things in.

So my veg tent now has the seeds germinating in it temp 81 fand humidity around 62 % one littte 8 inch fan one 300 watt all vents closed. Wish me luck.

Shouldn't be too much longer now pics of seeds this afternoon .

Man I'm nervous . Lol

Few taps roots starting to show .

Always the best of signs.

Yes sir mind If j ask what up with ditch weed? How you came to select it?

Just a term that I and a few friends would laugh about decades ago.
Every now and then on bike rides we would find a plant or two growing in the ditch.
Some would even make it long enough to get a little smoke off of if they were out
in the middle of nowhere enough. Lol.

Cheers.

Just a term that I and a few friends would laugh about decades ago.
Every now and then on bike rides we would find a plant or two growing in the ditch.
Some would even make it long enough to get a little smoke off of if they were out
in the middle of nowhere enough. Lol.

Cheers.

Haha nice .

Things we do when we're bored and we're younger eh..

So 30 inch away and what is it hitting on a lux scale wish I understood better about the ppfd scale depth of penetration?

Just curious ?

Around 350 ppfd, not sure about lux reading

Around 350 ppfd, not sure about lux reading

Hmm I wonder if I can google and see if there is way to convert?

Some pics of the seeds and tent update on environment

Some pics one of the Critical Kush seeds is starting to crack one nothing yet.

All three are coming into this world Of the head band are sprouting .

Temp is 82 over past 10 plus hrs

Humidity seems to be hanging Around 60-64%

Might try misting plants here and there in veg and see if that helps spike humidity more ?

Or towel in a bowl of water?

Don't like that idea to be honest .

Hmmm

420-magazine-mobile1775598148.jpg

Sorry grow about pink
420-magazine-mobile1365807026.jpg
critical kush seeds day one in towel

420-magazine-mobile1386860441.jpg
headband day one towel

420-magazine-mobile24153056.jpg
temps I've r 24 hrs and current .

Lights just came on .