Kismet's First Grow Journal - Kismet Goes CooCoo For CoCo

Love the camo Kis! If I get my seeds early enough I’m gonna throw a fast auto outside. Wish I had that kind of cover. Come to think of it....I could just let the Back flower bed go and put it in that jungle. Haha

PS...back flower bed already overgrown!:laugh:

Been camping/kayaking for a few days. Ow. River rash and sunburn. Left the girls by themselves, Amazing how fast they grew just in a few short days.

Yea I’m waiting on tax time also lol. I’m gonna setup a 4x8 with qbs and use my 5x5 for veg and autos. My 320w qb is suppose to be here Thursday so I will be adding it to my 5x5 along side the PS COB. I’m excited to try these boards out.✌️

Yea I’m waiting on tax time also lol. I’m gonna setup a 4x8 with qbs and use my 5x5 for veg and autos. My 320w qb is suppose to be here Thursday so I will be adding it to my 5x5 along side the PS COB. I’m excited to try these boards out.✌️
Looking forward to seeing you run them on the comparatives. Should be ideal. Thinking about doing a few diy cobs now. Oh no. lol

The cobs are great also. It will be qb or cobs for my choice also and the best part is you can save a load of money if you go the diy route. I think a lot of blurple lights companies are gonna be hurting in the near future cause you can build what you want for around the same price so I think most people will go that route. I payed big money for the PS COB and although it grows dank bud I could have built a setup better for around the same price.✌️

The cobs are great also. It will be qb or cobs for my choice also and the best part is you can save a load of money if you go the diy route. I think a lot of blurple lights companies are gonna be hurting in the near future cause you can build what you want for around the same price so I think most people will go that route. I payed big money for the PS COB and although it grows dank bud I could have built a setup better for around the same price.✌️

Yep. I built my light for about 50 dollars more than I paid for the blurple light that i bought.

Back
Top Bottom