Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W LED

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

UPDATE TIME!

hey guys, should have done this a day or 2 ago but i have been quite busy of late, i have been so wrapped up in my 420ness that i have not being paying as much attention to my internet business. during this time a competitor has risen and taken literally about 90% of my business. i run an ebay shop and i have gone from making around 11 says a day (which had me living pretty good for somebody sitting at home) to around 1 every two days! so i have had to take a couple days recently (and will have to take a few more during the next week or so) where i forget about my plants and focus only on getting my store back up to its full self so i can actually afford to buy the products i use to grow as well as the electricity.

ok so that part is over and here comes the fun part....pictures and shizz

im gonna start with my babies....they are not doing too well, in fact i honestly think they are all going to die....all except one...the blue dream!!! it is harnessing the spirit of BID and is the only plant that is surviving even though it has been through the exact same conditions as the other plants.....even the DNA seed that i always say can do no wrong.
i will post pictures now and you can tell me what you think, im thinking that its only the blue dream that will survive and i because its now 3 weeks old its too late to pop a new seed to grow with it. i may have to grow the blue dream out by itself, which i didnt want to do as i do get bored of a strain after about a month or so.
so yeah let me know what you think, are they going to make it? will they die? do i have time to pop a new seed?
i must point out that they have looked like this for a week now and the last time they looked anywhere near healthy was 2 weeks ago....THESE GIRLS ARE 3 WEEKS OLD NOW!!!
oh yeah in case i didnt say, i think they have been burned my nutes. im now thinking i didnt actually make a mistake a feed them the wrong stuff,i gave them some gradma enggy h-2 from AN because it says its safe to use after germination and im pretty sure it burnt the shizz out of my babies.

babies

babies64.JPG

tangilope

tangie.JPG

cbd

cbd2.JPG

cotton candy cane

cotton_candy7.JPG

blue dream

blue_dream25.JPG

silver la base

silverla.JPG

shoreline base

shoreline_stub.JPG

c99 base

silver_la4.JPG

day 31 of bloom

overview32.JPG

front_view1.JPG

03_top_shot.JPG

03_front_view.JPG

day 33 of bloom

05_topshot.JPG

05_front_view.JPG

the defol seems to have worked and the lower tops have had a decent attempt of catching up to the higher ones and i have now
sprayed the plants with 500ppm of 6-bap in order to tell the plants to stop all upward growth and focus on budding, the girls are not as tall as my last run which is a shame but i feel i have more tops this time around so we shall see.
so yeah im pretty happy with everything so far. no sign of mold, the canopy has been stripped nicely and im hoping for some really big buds. im gonna use some top shooter next week to see how that goes.

so yeah this was the update, im not quite sure what my next step is, gonna play it by ear for now.

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

Right now I'm leaning towards growing one big blue dream plant but I really can't decide!

You may be better off binning the lot & starting a fresh batch. Only tangle looks like it'll die, your others will probably grow slowly for the rest of their lives & produce little imo

Hello Hidden. Since taking Skunny & KJC's advice I'm 12 for 13 in the germinating dept. Rule #1 is not to have the plugs or main cube soaked, just damp. And what I've also been doing is not feeding them anything until the 2 little cell leafs die off or yellow. This usually happens around the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th set of true leafs.

You may be better off binning the lot & starting a fresh batch. Only tangle looks like it'll die, your others will probably grow slowly for the rest of their lives & produce little imo

Really? I thought about binning all of them except the blue dream which I figured would eventually come back and grow as usual. Now I'm unsure as I'm 5-6 weeks from arrest and I normally start my babies in veg 8 weeks before harvest.
So you think it's gonna grow poorly and I should just start again?

Hello Hidden. Since taking Skunny & KJC's advice I'm 12 for 13 in the germinating dept. Rule #1 is not to have the plugs or main cube soaked, just damp. And what I've also been doing is not feeding them anything until the 2 little cell leafs die off or yellow. This usually happens around the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th set of true leafs.

Yeah I think this may have been the issue, I have been soaking them for 24 hours. Also my skin membrane never seems to shed for some reason.

So now the new question....do I start all over?

I could get a few blue dream seeds in and just start again I guess and take a loss on the past 3 weeks.

I would. I've got a G13 Chocolate Heaven that damped off at the base of the stem & almost died but pulled through. I can't remember how old it is exactly but it's around 3 months & it's really tiny. It reacts badly to any fondling & will never amount to anything, but it takes up no room so I keep her just for the sake of it.

Really? I thought about binning all of them except the blue dream which I figured would eventually come back and grow as usual. Now I'm unsure as I'm 5-6 weeks from arrest and I normally start my babies in 8 weeks before harvest.
So you think it's gonna grow poorly and I should just start again?

Yeah I think this may have been the issue, I have been soaking them for 24 hours. Also my skin membrane never seems to shed for some reason.

So now the new question....do I start all over?
I soak them too but only for about 3hrs. Then before planting the tap-root I squeeze all the excess water out of the cube. After planting the tap-root I just spray before leaving in the morning & once again when I get home from work.
I stopped removing the shell or membrane since B Real pointed out that they contain energy that gives the seedling it's start up power. It's taken as long as 4 days after sprouting to completely free itself from the shell & membrane but usually takes less than a day. I've noticed the seedlings that take the longest to free themselves are the ones that grow with the most vigor early on.
I wouldn't say toss them unless they die.
Just like kids sometime; Those ugly babies turn out to be beautiful teenagers & adults while those cute ones sometime end up with crooked smiles & give you trouble from the 1st grade! :)

Oh, one more thing. I don't place the cube in my medium until roots are showing on the bottom and/or sides.

I would. I've got a G13 Chocolate Heaven that damped off at the base of the stem & almost died but pulled through. I can't remember how old it is exactly but it's around 3 months & it's really tiny. It reacts badly to any fondling & will never amount to anything, but it takes up no room so I keep her just for the sake of it.

I see, I have been looking around the net and it is mighty small for its age. I think I will take your advice and buy 3 new blue dream seeds and just run 3 blue dream plants. It would have been ok if my other seeds made it, but I planned to grow the blue dream out to one big plant and I just don't feel she will be able to handle herself as my sole plant.

Cheers buddy

I soak them too but only for about 3hrs. Then before planting the tap-root I squeeze all the excess water out of the cube. After planting the tap-root I just spray before leaving in the morning & once again when I get home from work.
I stopped removing the shell or membrane since B Real pointed out that they contain energy that gives the seedling it's start up power. It's taken as long as 4 days after sprouting to completely free itself from the shell & membrane but usually takes less than a day. I've noticed the seedlings that take the longest to free themselves are the ones that grow with the most vigor early on.
I wouldn't say toss them unless they die.
Just like kids sometime; Those ugly babies turn out to be beautiful teenagers & adults while those cute ones sometime end up with crooked smiles & give you trouble from the 1st grade! :)

Oh, one more thing. I don't place the cube in my medium until roots are showing on the bottom and/or sides.

I don't add anything to the water that the cube is soaked in. However I don't germ them in tissue before hand, I do as followed
Soak cube for 24 hours
Soak seed for few hours
Place seed in plug hole
Cover hole with piece of plug
Wait a day or two and then it pops out the top.
So far I have attempted 14 and 12 have popped up. This last batch really messed up after using the h-2 so I will not be dong that again.

I think I will get a few more seeds as I don't think the blue dream will be able to carry herself on her own.

Cheers guys

So it was definitely the h-2. Your technique is concrete.

So it was definitely the h-2. Your technique is concrete.

Cheers buddy

H-2...safe from germination my ass!

Live and learn. Will head to a shop tomorrow to see if they ave blue dream. If. It will order online and get them on Monday

Keep it green

I wouldn't use anything at all with seedlings, I tried them with a yucca extract foliar once at a very low dose & it burned them to bits.If you're not cramped for room then it could be worth giving yours a shot but from my experience any seedling that suffers a major trauma rarely recovers from it

I wouldn't use anything at all with seedlings, I tried them with a yucca extract foliar once at a very low dose & it burned them to bits.If you're not cramped for room then it could be worth giving yours a shot but from my experience any seedling that suffers a major trauma rarely recovers from it

Yeah I will never make that mistake again!

Go for a big Blue Dream Flux :thumb:.

Yeah after researching I really don't think the blue dream will go on to do that many great things so I'm going to get a few more beans in and start again I think....best thing for my situation I believe.

I FOUND BALLS!!!!! i gotta thank LA for reminding me to check because i had been lack of late and i found balls that i really should have spotting on the shoreline!

im going to upload pictures now and would like some advice as i really dont know what to do, i have tried removing some but there are just too many, should i pull it now? should i let it run an extra week as there is still only tiny little white seedlings in the sac?
im quite down about this as i knew the shoreline has a chance to do this and i really should have paid better attention to it. its about to start week 6 of 8 weeks and its such a shame to get it so close to the finish to have to chop it...i need to have a look at the crystals under a mag to see what it looks like and i the bud could be used for hash or something like that.
i cant get that dutch masters reverse product until tuesday so i really dont know what to do and advice from my faithful community is greatly needed.

thanks guys

EDIT:

pictures might help

DSC024846.JPG
DSC024836.JPG
DSC024827.JPG
DSC024815.JPG
DSC024807.JPG

other than the nanners poppin the pods look huge :thumb:
as far as germing is concerned I just throw it in a paper towel between a couple disposable styro plate put it on the top of the bloom tent with a weight on top and once I get about 1/2 to 5/8th of an inch tap root then I throw it in the rooting plug
that way at the very least I knew it already popped so I just gotta keep it damp from there and wait cause I know its gonna come out at some point :thumb:
Happy Shatterday Brotha :high-five:

other than the nanners poppin the pods look huge :thumb:
as far as germing is concerned I just throw it in a paper towel between a couple disposable styro plate put it on the top of the bloom tent with a weight on top and once I get about 1/2 to 5/8th of an inch tap root then I throw it in the rooting plug
that way at the very least I knew it already popped so I just gotta keep it damp from there and wait cause I know its gonna come out at some point :thumb:
Happy Shatterday Brotha :high-five:

Thanks for the advice buddy. I'm going to give my way another run but I will defo look into new methods if I have trouble!

Update time...kinda

Just got back from the "souvenir" shop and made a new friend in he form of the guy who works there. He hooked me up with 3 blue dream seeds, 4 blunts and 2 packs of organic rolling papers for £20! The seeds alone should have been £25 so that's a bargain in my eyes.
I have just popped them in water and I will put them in the root it plugs in a few hours in an attempt to germ my blue dream seeds.

Still unsure as to what I should do with my shoreline with her/his nanners!?!?!

My buddy just came over and told me to shut up it's not balls. Said its not nanners and that's its Calyxes and that I'm stupid. So now I'm confused....and stupid apparently hehe

it doesn't look like calyxes to me
in fact on that portion of the plant it should be ahead of the buds if it were calyxes
why because those are the areas that you first see if its a male or female

it doesn't look like calyxes to me
in fact on that portion of the plant it should be ahead of the buds if it were calyxes
why because those are the areas that you first see if its a male or female

Cheers buddy. I'm gonna keep my eye on it and see how it goes from bowl. They have nothing inside them at the moment so I maybe be able to get something from them.

Back
Top Bottom