Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W LED

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

Just noticed my awful English above "you will probably have soon too" I'm sure you all knew what I ment.
It's these damn strong meds I got from a local!

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

Actually, you have accidentally spoken Australian
.........made perfect sense to me

Hahaha excellent! Good practice for a future holiday.

Hey guys!

Been a few days since I have done an update so I thought it's about time.
Yesterday marked the start of week 4 and normally the time when the stretch period begins to stop, I have noticed that the silver LA is stretching further that the shoreline and the c99....which is fine with me as it has the most tops.
I also sprayed my final Lot of PGH to increase stretch and fan leave growth, this will now not be used again until my baby girls (tangielope, blue dream, shark shock CBD and cotton candy cane) are a little bit bigger. In about a week I will spray the plants again but this time with 6-bap at 300ppm or above. This will tell my girls that the time from growing up is over and it's time to start producing buds...big glorious buds!
I took photos yesterday from different angles with a marker in order to show the growth difference over the next few days. Like last time I will upload them together at the same time.

Looking forward to testing out top shooter, although they have recently changed ther recipe so I'm not going to get to experience it in its full glory.

Side note, I'm just waiting for my great white mycorrhizal to arrive today so I can brew a tea and get some bennies in my system and hopefully clear up that fish tank smell I got coming from the shoreline.

Sounds like you have all in hand my friend! you have some really interesting stuff going on with all your hormones etc. We may have to do some swappsies of stuff when we meat up again :)

No doubt!

Took some more photos today, there was a fairly decent growth...especially considering we are in week 4 of bloom. Will upload the lot of photos tomorrow after taking some more.

My great white didn't arrive so I will be brewing my tea starting tomorrow for a couple of days.

Ok guys, I was impressed with the growth that I decided to take some more photos, the tops are not growing too tall but the slightly lower ones are catching up which is what I really wanted.
In the next few days, after Tuesday which marks the start of week 5 I will spray with 6-bap to increase flower production and bud sites. But first I'm going to do a defol tomorrow of all the higher tops in order to provide more light to the lower tops, I will allow them to grow untouched for a couple of days and by that point I hope to have more of an even canopy before spraying with 6-bap which will stop all upward growth In it's tracks.

The nutes I'm using GE.T aroma formula call for a oh of 5.7 in flower, im worried that this is locking out my addidtives such has big bud/overdrive/top shooter/top booster/ bud ignitor etc due to the slightly lower ph that would normally be used with a non dwc setup

What nutrient line do you guys use?

So pictures will come tomorrow even in the form of a big update

Keep it green guys

Chap I'm using GET as you know, not the aroma lot though. Just don't stress on the lower PH bit. This is a best fit yeah but its actually more forgiving than you think. My PH meter is no more, so I'm going by memory/best guess at the moment. So my PH is higher than the 5.7 and all is good. I've ran GET at anywhere between 5.7-6.5, not had any issues :) :)
Plus if your running a live environment then this helps a great deal with PH fluctuations :)

Oh...I see...excellent! I'm gonna stick with the excellent G.E.T range and just allow it to go up and down.

You reminded me...

JUST ADDED BENNIES!!!!

brewed for 48hour using the Heisenberg method and strained using tights because a cheesecloth is pretty hard to find in the UK at my local shops. I can just see the added goodness in my Rez now....gonna keep this up I think!

Yep bennies etc should negate any issues with slight PH fluctuations and GET! :)
Ill PM ya now as back in touch with Bill the developer of GET :)

I'm so shocked at how little info there is out there about this range of nutes! I can only find one comply that provide it so whenever I buy it from them I'm not sure if im getting a good deal or not hehe

Hey guys!

Been a few days since I have done an update so I thought it's about time.
Yesterday marked the start of week 4 and normally the time when the stretch period begins to stop, I have noticed that the silver LA is stretching further that the shoreline and the c99....which is fine with me as it has the most tops.
I also sprayed my final Lot of PGH to increase stretch and fan leave growth, this will now not be used again until my baby girls (tangielope, blue dream, shark shock CBD and cotton candy cane) are a little bit bigger. In about a week I will spray the plants again but this time with 6-bap at 300ppm or above. This will tell my girls that the time from growing up is over and it's time to start producing buds...big glorious buds!
I took photos yesterday from different angles with a marker in order to show the growth difference over the next few days. Like last time I will upload them together at the same time.

Looking forward to testing out top shooter, although they have recently changed ther recipe so I'm not going to get to experience it in its full glory.

Side note, I'm just waiting for my great white mycorrhizal to arrive today so I can brew a tea and get some bennies in my system and hopefully clear up that fish tank smell I got coming from the shoreline.

Top shooters formula changed. I know it's different in the states than UK. Glad I bought 5 one liter bottles last pickup.

Ok guys, I was impressed with the growth that I decided to take some more photos, the tops are not growing too tall but the slightly lower ones are catching up which is what I really wanted.
In the next few days, after Tuesday which marks the start of week 5 I will spray with 6-bap to increase flower production and bud sites. But first I'm going to do a defol tomorrow of all the higher tops in order to provide more light to the lower tops, I will allow them to grow untouched for a couple of days and by that point I hope to have more of an even canopy before spraying with 6-bap which will stop all upward growth In it's tracks.

The nutes I'm using GE.T aroma formula call for a oh of 5.7 in flower, im worried that this is locking out my addidtives such has big bud/overdrive/top shooter/top booster/ bud ignitor etc due to the slightly lower ph that would normally be used with a non dwc setup

What nutrient line do you guys use?

So pictures will come tomorrow even in the form of a big update

Keep it green guys

Have you tried bud xl instead of big bud. Just curious.

Top shooters formula changed. I know it's different in the states than UK. Glad I bought 5 one liter bottles last pickup.

Yeah I never got to use the original stuff! I'm not sure if they changed the powder though.

Have you tried bud xl instead of big bud. Just curious.

I actually have bud xl too, bud thought I would finish off my big bud first. Might run a bit a both next week as they do have fairly different n-p-k ratios

Have you tried both? If so, what do you think?

Also, welcome aboard buddy

Yeah I never got to use the original stuff! I'm not sure if they changed the powder though.

I actually have bud xl too, bud thought I would finish off my big bud first. Might run a bit a both next week as they do have fairly different n-p-k ratios

Have you tried both? If so, what do you think?

Also, welcome aboard buddy

I used AN full line up before switching to HG. I prefer house and garden for my situation I seem to do a Lil better with it and save a tiny tiny amount of cash.

I currently use house and gardens full line up minus amino treatment and I don't use there foliar spray but may try again soon

Into my feeding mix I also use dyna gro pro tekt and optimize by age old organics

Has anyone tried Bud Factor X? It's supposed to make your plant think it's being infested which is a novel way to increase resin production. I just wondered if you still get big buds with it

I used AN full line up before switching to HG. I prefer house and garden for my situation I seem to do a Lil better with it and save a tiny tiny amount of cash.

I currently use house and gardens full line up minus amino treatment and I don't use there foliar spray but may try again soon

Into my feeding mix I also use dyna gro pro tekt and optimize by age old organics

I came across dyna gro pro tek when looking for a substitute for ultra snow storm.....but then I found ultra snow storm in the UK so I'm using that...how do u like dyna?

I'm a fan of advance nutrients, not sure whether it's just because they are so good at marketing...would love to check out their connoisseur range one day.

Has anyone tried Bud Factor X? It's supposed to make your plant think it's being infested which is a novel way to increase resin production. I just wondered if you still get big buds with it

It was too expensive for my liking, I know the hormones they use to create that effect and they can be brought for very cheap....there just a bit fiddly to devolve and use and Im not ready to experiment with new hormones as of yet.
Also, I have not been able to test this but I feel like taking some scissors and making small nicks in the leaves you could increase the production of thc as the plant will see this hs a possible bug problem and create more thc for protection

Back
Top Bottom