Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W LED

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

I'm a big fan of AN stuff & I keep trying other brands but I always go back to them. Good theory on leaf snipping :)

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

I'm considering a change up in the nute department, not really for any reason other than curiosity! I actually got all my old original range back off my pal the other day! I used to love their range Plagron. I got great big ass buds lol.
I'd be real happy to know everyone's favourite line also and even their dream line/range if cost was no factor! :)

I'm a big fan of AN stuff & I keep trying other brands but I always go back to them. Good theory on leaf snipping :)

Yeah I'm not sure it will work...but it should, really tiny snips. I have never used their bloom or growth range but I do want to check it out.

I'm considering a change up in the nute department, not really for any reason other than curiosity! I actually got all my old original range back off my pal the other day! I used to love their range Plagron. I got great big ass buds lol.
I'd be real happy to know everyone's favourite line also and even their dream line/range if cost was no factor! :)

It would probably the AN connoisseur range. I have never tried it, but to be able to charge that much for a litre it's gotta be good.
To be honest, the whole AN line up would be great, voodoo juice, b-52, piranha and the rest of them really expensive additives from AN.
The thing is, I just don't know how well they work. I would LOVE to do a side by side one day! Same strain next to each other, one with canna/h+g etc vs and see how they do!

I did a HG and AN side by side a Lil over a year ago. I truly felt that for the increase in cost about 15% more for the full line up where I bought that AN didn't justify the extra cash. It's still just as good as house and garden just not enough better for me to justify the extra funds. However AN literally blows canna and fox farm out of the water my buddy is doing a Threeway comparison right now and the fox farm is a distant third and canna is not producing or knotting up as well as AN

Oh and dyna gros pro tekt makes for some healthy strong as plants.

I'm coming to the end of a bottle of Roots Excelsior & I won't buy it again, Voodoo juice is way better.

I looked at the connoisseur range & it looks like a base feed mixed with their Ancient Earth, which I already use

I'm coming to the end of a bottle of Roots Excelsior & I won't buy it again, Voodoo juice is way better.

I looked at the connoisseur range & it looks like a base feed mixed with their Ancient Earth, which I already use

Roots excelerator? I have awesome results with it. My og and kush strains love it especially

I'm pretty neutral when I was side by side testing a few years back. And house and garden and advanced nutrients seemed to be the best but h and g just does better in my setup all around. Also what confirmed it was I know the nw rep that actually supplies both and all he said was "advanced spends alot more on marketing that's why it's more, there very very similar product lines" and he of course would rather make more profit and thats ver batem to what he said.
I'm not against AN at all I just personally have better results. The other 4 local gardens I consult on 1 is using advanced and killing it.

I've recently started a dwc bucket to see how I like it & another member Dusty started one at the same time. I was using the H&G & he was using Voodoo with Piranha & Tarantula & his roots wipe the floor with mine. Whether this is true in any other medium, I couldn't say. I've yet to harvest one of my plants that's gone full term with Roots Excelsior so I might yet be impressed. I have the Piranha & Tarantula now to use with Voodoo in the DWC & in six months I'll see if this combo in coco beats the H&G.
Hidden, if you buy Piranha & Tarantula in powdered form its miles cheaper. 500g is around £60 & you mix 0.3g/L if you buy it bottled a litre is almost £110 & you mix it at 2ml/L Do the maths & powdered is a bargain :)

I did a HG and AN side by side a Lil over a year ago. I truly felt that for the increase in cost about 15% more for the full line up where I bought that AN didn't justify the extra cash. It's still just as good as house and garden just not enough better for me to justify the extra funds. However AN literally blows canna and fox farm out of the water my buddy is doing a Threeway comparison right now and the fox farm is a distant third and canna is not producing or knotting up as well as AN

I do love a side by side, by full range you mean all the extra addidtives like b-52 and what not?

Oh and dyna gros pro tekt makes for some healthy strong as plants.

Going to check that out for my next one when I have run out of ultra snow storm...they have the same n-p-k ratio I think.

I'm confused as to what ancient earth actually is...you recommend it?

Roots excelerator? I have awesome results with it. My og and kush strains love it especially

Every plant is different

I'm pretty neutral when I was side by side testing a few years back. And house and garden and advanced nutrients seemed to be the best but h and g just does better in my setup all around. Also what confirmed it was I know the nw rep that actually supplies both and all he said was "advanced spends alot more on marketing that's why it's more, there very very similar product lines" and he of course would rather make more profit and thats ver batem to what he said.
I'm not against AN at all I just personally have better results. The other 4 local gardens I consult on 1 is using advanced and killing it.

This is very interesting as I know I said every plant is different but this is a good bit of info to know. I'm currently using roots excelerator but I'm unsure how much of a difference it is making. I will be able to checkout the growth difference in my babies when it's ok to start using it and I will be able to see if I notice my roots growing any faster. They are nearly 3 weeks old and don't even have their second set of true leaves! Burnt them by mistake.

I've recently started a dwc bucket to see how I like it & another member Dusty started one at the same time. I was using the H&G & he was using Voodoo with Piranha & Tarantula & his roots wipe the floor with mine. Whether this is true in any other medium, I couldn't say. I've yet to harvest one of my plants that's gone full term with Roots Excelsior so I might yet be impressed. I have the Piranha & Tarantula now to use with Voodoo in the DWC & in six months I'll see if this combo in coco beats the H&G.
Hidden, if you buy Piranha & Tarantula in powdered form its miles cheaper. 500g is around £60 & you mix 0.3g/L if you buy it bottled a litre is almost £110 & you mix it at 2ml/L Do the maths & powdered is a bargain :)

I really do want to check out the two of them, cult swears by voodoo juice so I wouldn't mind checking it out. I have 150l of Rez to fill so although that's fairly big they will still last me awhile!

I used to use Grandma Enggy's F1 as a foliar & they stopped doing it. The shop assistant said Ancient Earth is F1 & H2 mixed together so I bought it. It turns out you can't use it as a foliar but when I switched to coco I wanted to add humic & fulvic acids to help things out, this has both so I used it. I've not tried not using it so how good it is I couldn't say. I do know that dropping from 2ml/L to 1.5ml/L makes no difference so I'll be trying 1ml/L in a week or so to see if anything alters.

I used to use Grandma Enggy's F1 as a foliar & they stopped doing it. The shop assistant said Ancient Earth is F1 & H2 mixed together so I bought it. It turns out you can't use it as a foliar but when I switched to coco I wanted to add humic & fulvic acids to help things out, this has both so I used it. I've not tried not using it so how good it is I couldn't say. I do know that dropping from 2ml/L to 1.5ml/L makes no difference so I'll be trying 1ml/L in a week or so to see if anything alters.

it was folic acid that burnt my babies! i had a container with some and used it by mistake...about to post pictures of the babies and how slow their growth has been.
i might check out that earth product when my enggy's f-2 runs out.

update coming guys

UPDATE TIME!

ok so it has been a while since my last picture update but i have been spraying away and taking pictures most days to document growth and its time to share.

i sprayed the girls again on day 24 and im now on day 29. the next time i spray which will probably be tomorrow or the next day depending on the growth rates in there from last night (i did a huge defol over the passed two days to allow for lower tops to catch up)
my babies were burnt by mistake...well its my own stupidity really for not paying enough attention.

PICTURE TIME!

my babies... day 14 (although now day on day 19 and look the exact same...the closest one looks slightly worst) i have flush them through with clean water but its taking a long time to recover.
im a little worried about the one on the right because she is stunted and her second set of true leaves went crispy and fell off and the next set has not even come through and there is not much sign of new growth in the past 7-10 days

babies_at_14.JPG

babies_14_days_old.JPG

day 24 (day of spray)

this is the tape line i will be using to measure growth rates
tape_day_24.JPG

front view
overall_day_24.JPG

topshot

top_shot_day_24.JPG

day 25 (about 18 hours after spray)

top shot
top_shot_day_25_2_.JPG

topshot 2
top_shot_day_25.JPG

the tape line
tape_day_25.JPG

front view
overview_day_25.JPG

day 26 (about 36 hours after spray)

front view
overview_day_26.JPG

tape line

tape_day_26.JPG

top shot

top_shot_day_26.JPG

top shot 2

top_shot_day_26_2_.JPG

day 28

tape line
tape_day_28.JPG

shoreline bud coming through
shoreline_bud_day_28.JPG

topshot
top_shot_day_28.JPG

topshot 2
top_shot_day_28_2_.JPG

front view
overview_day_28.JPG

day 29

topshot
top_shot_day_29.JPG

front view
overview_day_29.JPG

and the final tape line! (i will try and upload another update this evening to show the new growth since defol)
tape_day_29.JPG

and thats my update guys, i personally think i can see a fairly huge difference in growth rates, especially the lower tops, they done an amazing job catching up to the higher tops and the silve la now (the middle plant) is really looking lovely and full.

id love to know what you guys think and to tell me if im just seeing things and this is totally normal. i dont think it has been normal because i have been doing small amounts of defol at the same time.

McD's
That canopy is breath-taking Koncept.

Reps Brother.

Cheers dude!

McD's
That canopy is breath-taking Koncept.

Da da dada da

Thanks man, that's a great compliment coming from anyone let alone you so I have a big grin on my face!
I wish the whole canopy looked like the silver la in the middle but I guess I should expect that seeing as its the middle plant...and DNA genetics which I just dot have a bad word to say about. Their plants just take over my grow every time I have run one.

Looks awesome bro & they certainly do what you ask :)

Yeah I cannot wait to spray my budding hormone tomorrow (although the shoreline does not need it as its coming along quite fast)

I took photos today to upload tomorrow, the bottom third has been stripped and will share the photos via an update tomorrow.

Nice Bushes there for sure Hidden :thumb:

Nice Bushes there for sure Hidden :thumb:

Thanks dude!

Not to shabby at all my friend :) :)
I'd go more and more on defol, that's just me though! :)
Seriously though bravo buddy

Will hopefully get around to uploading photos today but I have gone pretty hardcore with the defol...I have been at it for 3 days now lol.

Back
Top Bottom