Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W LED

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

I agree with Chronic, the buds start where the plant shows sex. The fact there's just a couple of nobbles would have me concerned :)

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

I agree with Chronic, the buds start where the plant shows sex. The fact there's just a couple of nobbles would have me concerned :)

I thought so too! I'm gonna buy some Dutch masters reverse and check it out, see if it gets any worst...there is still about 3 weeks and then flush before harvest so I would ideally like to let it run out, however I don't want to fudge up my other two plans and the shoreline would be the lowest yielded anyway so if I have to chop it I will.

So guys...to chop or not to chop?

Have taken some more photos but not got around to uploading them yet. There has not been much change of late and the spry of 6-bap stopped ALL upward growth. So I imagine they are focusing on budding right now. Hopefully they going to get nice and fat because they are very skinny so far and I don't have the excuse of fungus gnats this time haha.

We are on day 7 of week 5 and week 6 starts tomorrow, due to all the defol I guess my plants are actually closer to week 4 than week 6 so I will be going 10 weeks instead of the planned 8.ni will harvest the shoreline as early as possible and build a box to dry the bud...anybody know if I can use a plastic container? As they are cheap and easily available.
I should be adding top shooter tomorrow if I was following the flowering time of 8 weeks, I will instead add it next week, run for 3 weeks and then flush for a week before harvest. This will take my grow time up to the 11 week mark which I know is well over the planned 8 weeks (c99 is actually a 7 week strain) I can tell from looking at the shoreline (which I didn't defol too much) that defol seriously slows your plants down lol. Also,I'm wondering does all the extra limbs slow growth down maybe?

Anyway, I love it. Love my plants, love my cap'n style, love my flux scrog....love it all

Keep it green guys

I used a full litre of reverse on my hermied flux & it did nothing so it'll be interesting to see if it does work for you if you get any.

Should be here tomorrow. Can only hope and prey

Ok update time...although I have no photos I will be talking about shit.

First....my reverse has not come yet...for several reasons. My first payment online didn't go through due to a lack of funds (broke as mofo) so after moving some Funds around I tried again and this time was successful and I was expecting it yesterday. After it had still not arrived today I contacted the company and they said "it's out of stock until mid next week, we would be happy to refund some of the £8. (12-13 bucks) shipping as an apology.....lets just say I sent them a "not so nice" email explaining my issues with their lack of contact. I have heard bad things about the product and even that it was pulled from the American market.
While talking to my usual grow shop who I have built up a very good relationship with (mainly through complaining about poor service or mistakes) and after a while of talking to them about a new product called sumo boost (from the sumo range I believe) which they were trying to sell me because it has this new magic ingredient inside it called.....triacontanol....I burst out laughing at this point and quickly explained to him that I am well versed in the ways of triacontanol. I then looked at the product and realised that it was using tria at around 10ppm, everything I know about tria has told me to use it at between 0.1-1ppm so I questioned them about it and they sent me the info sheet on sumo boost that they get given but the company and do not upload to the site. I still couldn't work out why they were using tria at such high amounts so I asked them. He then put me in contact with the man who created the sumo line and spent 3 years working in boost...2 of which he was focusing on tria so I was very interested to hear what he had to say. Im Still waiting on him to get back to me but there should be a lot of good info in that msg.

I'm going to run it side by side in my next run on my 3 blue dreM girls along with top shooter and bud xl on one plant, big bud and overdrive on another and sumo boost with sumo dragon force on the other to test all 3.
I know there would probably be different pheno types so it won't be a perfect test but I'm pretty sure I will be able to get s decent result from it.

Anyway, will take some pictures over the weekend and probably do a big update on Sunday with the info I got from sumo too.

Keep it green guys

I've got some Shogun PK 9-18 to try, that's the same company you're talking about. So what's triacontanol do?

A: It's a growth stimulator :)

I've got some Shogun PK 9-18 to try, that's the same company you're talking about. So what's triacontanol do?

A: It's a growth stimulator :)

Haha, quicker than me! Yeah I don't know how well it works because I have always used it. But I'm pretty sure I have way more side branching than the average grower, you can generally see side grow and a generally boost in growth 24 hours after.

I'm very interested in this as I'm a house and garden guy.

I'm still on the fence, plus I'm using the G.E.T range at the minute which is doing fine but I would like to do a test. What the guys at the grow shop are telling me about sumo boost Sounds amazing and they said they have all switched from house and garden bud xl/top shooter and canna to the sumo range for their flowering boosting additives which is why I'm interested in this product because I know they test all their products themselves and triacontanol is supposedly the secret ingredient in many of the high items in the market like canna boost.

Hows it growin buddy?

It's going ok thanks buddy! Well, technically I should be harvesting this week but it's a little behind schedule and I will be adding a new soup with top shooter to the Rez tomorrow (when my RO would have collected enough water).
I been really slack and have not even been taken many pictures because I'm working in a new project with a friend. Slightly bigger scale and I have been spending a lot of time working in that...BIG thankyous to SKYBOUND and LA (you) for their help so far!
So with top shooter being added tomorrow that leaves me with 3 weeks of bloom and another week to flush by my calculations. The shoreline I will upload pictures of today as she has turned a beautiful purple and Im pretty sure she is no longer growing any kind of balls or nannas....even way I have brought a small tent to dry bud if I need to harvest shim early!

A good update should be on its way today....or tomorrow...,but hopefully today!

Ok so no update has come of yet, I'm still too focused on getting my other one up and running but I have now added top shooter to the silver LA and to the Cinderella 99, the shoreline as a very light nute solutions as I am starting the flush faze, spshoreline is a known hermie and I dot feel like pushing her to her limits. She has turned a lovely purple colour (will eventually upload pics) p. The silver LA and Cinderella 99 are way over due and wil run for at least another 4 weeks until it's time to harvest.

As for my next set of ladies, I will be uploading updates about them in the "this ones for you" journal as its dedicated to BID.
I will be running 3 different nutrient lines (one for each plant) in order to see which one I feel works best for me.
Will be using
House and garden
Shogun
Advance nutrients

So yeah that's my little update.
Keep it green guys

cant wait to see what happens :thumb:

Cheers buddy!

Ok it's been too long since my last update so I'm going to go ahead and do one now...just gonna upload photos..back soon

ok pictures are currently uploading for this update and i must apologize (apologize ) for how long this has taken. as a few of you know im setting up a new spot with a friend and im making changes to my own spot as well as my veg area so im currently working of 3 different spots...add on an anniversary and childs birthday and you have one hectic few weeks for koncept!

so about the girls...

shoreline is lovely and purple now, any worry i had of seeds are no more as she/he/shim seems to have stopped pretty early and only developed tiny little white seed pips.
i didnt want to risk running top shooter on the shoreline as it says to only use on a plant that is in peak health.

silver la looks and smells beautiful...the best smell that has ever blessed my nose and i understand why the breeder says its excellent for concentrates as its literally covered in tricomes!
top shooter has been added and just entered its second week since top shooter was added. im going to have to change the rez and add more top shooter to the mix for the final two weeks!

c99 is coming along...slowly but surely, its funny because she was supposed to finish the quickest but to me seems the furthest behind!

not that it matters too much as i have invested in a budget grow tent for drying my buds so i dont need to dry my bud in the grow room anymore as i will just set up the tent, place a osculating fan at the bottom (not facing the bud)...do i still need an extraction fan or would a bug a filter over the extraction hole be enough?
so yeah if she needs to run a little longer thats fine with me as i have the space now.

top shooter has also been added to the c99 and has just entered her second week since top shooter was added. im going to have to change the rez and add more top shooter to the mix for the final two weeks!

this run will be the last time i run 3 plants in my current set up as i wont have the time to treat 3 plants in a hydro set up with the love and care i need to while running my other site. so i have decided to downgrade from 3, 22 litre (about 5.5. gal) pots and use one 45 litre (11 gal) airpot with a 70 litre rez and grow a monster that i dont have to worry about too much. will probably jump on the AN bandwagon and use their PH perfect range to make it even eaiser.

picture time!!!

here are some pictures from the start of the week (on week 8 now!)

picture of some SILVER LA TOPS
week_8_tops.JPG

top shot

week_8_top.JPG

silver la showing sighs of top shooter!
week_8_silver_topshooter.JPG

shoreline turning purple
week_8_shorelinee.JPG

week_8_shoreline.JPG

overview
week_8_over.JPG

the little cinderella 99 that could
week_8_c99_topshooter.JPG

and here are some photos from yesterday which is halfway through week 8

top shot
week_8_5_topshot.JPG

silver la tops
week_8_5_tops.JPG

shoreline looking beautiful
week_8_5_shoreline.JPG

i believe this girl will probably be my entry into nug of the month

week_8_5_purple_shoreline.JPG

overview
week_8_5_overview.JPG

c99 showing signs of top shooter
week_8_5_c99_topshooter.JPG

blue dream babies that i will post and update further on the other journal!

blue_dream_girls.JPG

well i believe thats all i got time for folks and i wont leave it so long next time!

It was worth the wait buddy, the girls look great & I'm loving the purple shoreline :)

The shoreline is amazing. She is huge and the tones of purple are even better in person. I have never grown a plant that has produced a bud that I felt was good enough to enter into the competition but I feel the shoreline would be a worthy candidate.

Only a few weeks left now! Then I'm gonna put my blue dream bonsai tree into my grow room and turn her into a monster before trying to figure out which strain to run next....I'm thinking ghost train haze!

Back
Top Bottom